Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB - January 16 2020

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
FarmChick

SUPPER CLUB - January 16 2020

Post by FarmChick » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:49 am

Good morning! Mother Nature left the freezer open last night, and today is going to be almost 30 degrees colder than yesterday! We were 55 yesterday morning, and today we are 21 with a north wind! At least we don’t have snow…??? Maybe??? It seems warmer when it snows! Except for walking Ava, I hope to stay inside and sew!

Yesterday, DH and I made a quick trip to Joplin for a trunk. He ended up with three! It was a tight fit in the back of my little truck.

Mary—So… now your brother is anti-fish! More for me!!! LOL!!! I’m not sure I’d use salmon in a soup. Fish chowder would be good made with a white fish, but I think salmon should be grilled. But, that’s just me. I’ll take cat food any ole way on any day! I also love cooked carrots… DH not so much (at all).

Tina—my daughter got put on a new migraine med yesterday. It’s so hard to treat! So many people I know have them so severely. I felt really wonky and weird yesterday morning, then I had one of my ocular migraines, and all was good after it was over. I love the idea of the doll!!! I use ginger for heartburn relief and upset stomach.

Irish—so sorry about the baby eaglet! It’s so sad about all the abandoned fish hooks, nets and nylon lines in our waterways! So funny about Kevin and what one tiny broken tile lead to. It’s great that he’s stepping up to take care of your chores!

Becky—too funny about your DH with the salmon patties and liver! I fix both here—much to Mary’s consternation! You do have a challenge with your dinners! When my late DH had a tube, I had to clean it all the time. Good luck at your MIL’s!

Becca—You have really been busy with yard work! Hope all is good with the babies!

Jana—you are truly the Skinnie woman!!! Did you make cookies for Ethan?

I can’t believe I’m the first to post here today. Dinner tonight-my favorite!—going out with DS2 and DDIL! No cooking!!!

Bon appétit!

Return to “Chit Chat”