Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 18842
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
2. Real name: Denise
3. Birthdate: Maarch 11th
4. Favorite color: Purple, lavender, olive green, creams, tone on tone...
5. Least Favorite color: neon colors
6. Favorite type: (ie; Civil War, 30's, retro's etc) love most all, except geometric, novelty, too large prints
7 Briefly describe your sewing space: I have a separate room with all fabrics, quilting books, 4 sewing machines but I mostly utilize my electronic Singer Legacy, notions, yarns, floss threads, computer, etc. The walls are white. My hand quilting frame is in the sunroom.
8. Complete this sentence: "I can never have too many rotary blades, clips, threads"
9 Complete this sentence: "No such thing as too much fabrics"
10. My Machine prefers: does not matter___________________ brand of thread.
11. Do you quilt/sew for charity? not on a regular basis
12. One little thing I really wish for is "Peace on Earth". Different species of animals live together, why can't we..."
- Posts: 3847
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:21 am
2. Real name: Lyn
3. Birthdate: (you don't have to say the year 6/30
4. Favorite color: Purples, Blues, Pinks, Forrest Green
5. Least Favorite color: Lime green
6. Favorite type: (ie; Civil War, 30's, retro's etc) Not 1960's big flowers or modern wild shapes. I like most fabrics, tone on tone, small floral or shapes
7 Briefly describe your sewing space: Do you have a separate room? or a corner in another room? What colors do you have in it.___ I don't have a sewing room in the Motorhome. I set up my machine in the living room so I can watch TV while sewing. I have limited wall space, but can suction cup hang things on a couple of mirrors or the windows. You get creative in an RV.
8. Complete this sentence: "I can never have too many___1 x 6" rulers or Clover clips______"
9 Complete this sentence: "No such thing as too much_________Happiness__________________"
10. My Machine prefers _____My machine can't read, LOL, I use a lot of Mettler______ brand of thread.
11. Do you quilt/sew for charity? If so which one/s. Do you need/want things that help with that project? Not at this time.
12. One little thing I really wish for_____Everyone have a blessed Christmas_____