Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 8607
- Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:18 am
WoW! What a piece of work! Beautiful, thanks for sharing.
- Posts: 4033
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:21 am
- Posts: 11978
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm
paper piecing? ha! that would be a UFO for me, for sure!
it's totally amazing and beautiful. thank you so much for posting it!
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 pm
Thanks is a showstopper! Amazing!
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:36 pm
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 5:32 am
WOW! That is incredible.
- Posts: 4366
- Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 2:14 pm
- Posts: 10477
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:03 am
- Posts: 10714
- Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm
Oh my, way out of my comfort zone. That is gorgeous
Have a great day! Valerie
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:49 pm
At the ris of sounding like an echo: WOW!!!!!