Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sad news from BECCA

Daily discussions.
purrfect-lady

Sad news from BECCA

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:16 pm

I just received an e-mail from Becca. Her hubby, CA, was moved to a Hospice House about 5 days ago and today she told me that he has completed his journey. πŸ’”

They were married 66 years and were best friends to the very end. If anyone wishes to send her a card and doesn't have her address in NC, I will be happy to give it to you. Just text, e-mail, or PM me. She is staying with her DD, Denise, at least for now, so I have her address.

Mary Z

fabricgirl

Re: Sad news from BECCA

Post by fabricgirl » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:42 pm

Becca so sorry for your loss prayers to you and your family.

Lois
Last edited by fabricgirl on Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:51 pm

Bless those who mourn, eternal God, with the comfort of your love that they may face each new day with hope and the certainty that nothing can destroy the good that has been given. May their memories become joyful, their days enriched with friendship, and their lives encircled by your love.

I am so sad to hear this news. Thoughts and prayers go out to you Becca.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:02 pm

So sorry. Words are hard to find to express my feelings. Will pray for her and her family for sure. πŸ™ Thanks, Maryz, for the update.
Vel
HUGS, πŸ’• Vel

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:26 pm

So sorry for your loss Becca. Even though you know it's near, it doesn't make it any easier. Big hug. I know your heart is broken.
Lori 8-)

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:55 pm

No matter how much we think we are ready to handle such a loss, we know it is still very hard. Especially to lose you dearest friend foe these past 60 plus years. Big hug, I've stretched out to give that!

Many prayers for comfort for you and your family,
Jana

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:43 pm

While I am glad that CA is at peace, I am so sorry for your loss Becca. Praying for you and your family.

hugs for you

Chriss
Exodus 33:14

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:30 pm

Becca -

My deepest condolences. You were such a good caretaker. He could not ask for a better partner. May he rest in peace.

Carol

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:51 pm

Thank you MaryZ, I will want the address, please.

Becca, my heart goes out to you and I'm sending you big hugs. I'm so sorry that CA is gone, but glad that he is no longer in pain. You took such good care him! May God send his angels to surround you and your family in this sad time. May your good memories carry you through the days ahead as you adjust to this new chapter in your life. God Bless.
Lyn

Ittybittygma

Post by Ittybittygma » Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:52 pm

Thank you MaryZ for posting this . I had not been on this website today. Please send me Becca's address.

Becca, So sorry to hear the sad news. Sending hugs, and love and prayers for comfort and peace in the days ahead. May God be with you and surround you with angels to help you at this. Comforting to know your dd is nearby to help you.

66 ys is a long time to be together. CA was a special person and I know you were such a comfort and help to him. Take all the happy memories and tuck them into your heart. No one can take that away from you. And share not only the grief, but also the happy times with friends and family, especially the little ones, Help them to remember him too.

May God bless you with family and friends as you go thru this sad time. Wish I could be there to give you a big hug and help in any way that I could. ShirleyMae (ittybittygma)

Return to β€œSew ins”