Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

The OFFICIAL SECRET SANTA of 2022... Closed

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
WeSignificant

Re: The OFFICIAL SECRET SANTA of 2022... waiting for the postal service to get packages to thre Elves!

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:09 am

Glad things are moving along.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

maryq

Re: The OFFICIAL SECRET SANTA of 2022... waiting for the postal service to get packages to thre Elves!

Post by maryq » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:41 am

Oh My Goodness

I just realized I forgot to let you know my SS package arrived here! My SS put her return address the box so I DO know WHO it is! But I ain't saying! And let me tell you gals, she really stuffed a very large box very full! So you know I'll be counting the days until I can rip that bad boy open! :lol: :lol:

Will be crossing fingers that all the little lost packages find their way to their final destination.

keremondini

Post by keremondini » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:44 am

So nice to have Head Santa just down the road, she check the box and we are good to go. Thanks my DSIL

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:25 am

🎅🤶🎅🤶
Just a few more packages to arrive at their destinations. I'm not worried though, I have my list and check it thrice.
Remember if you want to participate in zoom opening to let me know because I can't post the link here because of scammers. I'll have to email or text the link. I'll be sending it to those who want to.

Tina 🎅🤶🎅🤶

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:00 pm

I want to participate in Zoom depending on day

gershwin64

Re: The OFFICIAL SECRET SANTA of 2022... waiting for the postal service to get packages to the Elves!

Post by gershwin64 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:50 pm

Valerie good question!
Ok, zoom opening December 8th at 4pm my time which is mountain time. It ran an hour last year but you can come and go as you please, zoom usually only allows 30 minutes for free but I think I can just restart it if it kicks us off. Last year they just let me have longer time for free.
It's not a have to thing but if anyone wants to participate I'll email you the link or can text it depending on what device you'd like to use.
Soooooo just tell me if you'd like to and by text or email. 🎅🤶

And to any forum friends that want to watch that didn't join SS you're welcome too if you just want to come watch. But let me know please.

Tina🎅🤶

fabricgirl

Re: The OFFICIAL SECRET SANTA of 2022... waiting for the postal service to get packages to the Elves!

Post by fabricgirl » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:25 am

Tina no I don't want to participate in zoom .

Lois

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:41 am

Tina I believe you are an hour ahead of me so that means 3 pm my time. I have my Finish It class until 2:30 and it takes 30 or so min to get home. I will try to sign on late, don't wait for me.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:19 am

Thank you for letting my know Lois.

Valerie, yes I'm an hour later than you, so yes 3 your time. No problem.

I have been tracking packages and checking and just an FYI some packages are taking a lot longer than their 2 to 3 day delivery but they are getting to their destinations. I think they're stopping at holiday parties along the way LOL maybe getting a little tipsy too 🤣😂 but they are arriving so we won't panic until the 7th 🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

Tina

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:13 pm

Tina, I am looking forward to the zoom opening.

While some of those packages are being pokey thankfully everyone sent on time so they should arrive by the opening date.

You are a great hostess.
Exodus 33:14

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”