Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Comfort quilt recieved

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
grammiequilts

Comfort quilt recieved

Post by grammiequilts » Mon May 23, 2022 1:41 pm

I received a message from Chrissy1 and her hubby Vince. They are sending their sincerest thanks for the comfort quilt Vince received. He has multiple heath problems and just got news that he has a tumor on his kidney. He cried when he recieved the quilt and said how touched he was. I’m sure the quilt will bring him much comfort.

gershwin64

Re: Comfort quilt recieved

Post by gershwin64 » Mon May 23, 2022 6:34 pm

Thank you for letting us know Judi ❤
Tina

Chrissy1

Re: Comfort quilt recieved

Post by Chrissy1 » Tue May 24, 2022 10:42 am

I am hoping that this message will show up here. I am having a bit of trouble connecting here. Vince absolutely loves his quilt. I explained to him all about El’s Angels. He said to me “I don’t even know those people” I said well they now know you. He keeps it on the back of his chair. I don’t think I can figure out how to post a photo but I will try. I might need Judi to help me. He wanted to take it to pt yesterday but our daughter convinced him that wasn’t such a good idea. Words cannot express our gratitude to everyone involved in this “hug”. I’m sure he will put it to good use. Thank you all so very much
Remember to start your day with a smile and get that mammogram done💗💗💗💗

Return to “Projects from the Heart”