Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

SUPPER CLUB - Wednesday 06-16-2021

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
zfatcat

SUPPER CLUB - Wednesday 06-16-2021

Post by zfatcat » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:43 am

Morning. No time to chat. I have a class on Zoom at 0900. Just wanted to get the table set for the day. I'll be back later to catch up.

So What's for dinner?

Have a lovely day.
Lori 8-)

auntjana

Re: SUPPER CLUB - Wednesday 06-16-2021

Post by auntjana » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:33 am

Good morning!

Sitting down here in my nice cool Batt Cave. I will get moved from my desk here in a few minutes, so our handyman can work on the ceiling right over this area. Then he will move down the line out of the way of my sewing.

Not much else here. Getting ready to place the order for the final sections of the ceiling here. Sarah will be here later with my Ethan. Found the baby gates that Aaron needs for the new puppy. So they will now live over at his house.

Dinner - made the bbq chicken sandwiches and potato salad last night - plenty for tonight. It was very good. And I am very good at not having to cook!

Lori - enjoy the Zoom class - having Zoom during the last year has been great! All the things that you can do with it, saved lots of sanity!

Well, time to move,

Hugs,
Jana

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:29 pm

The class was fun. Great techniques on quilting with the walking foot. The white is the front and the grey is the back. Melissa Marginet was the teacher. She gives a super Zoom class. She knows how to use different programs to show how to do things. I really enjoyed this one.

For dinner we'll have Teriyaki chicken, rice, and zucchini.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lori 8-)

Becca

Post by Becca » Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:20 pm

Hello everyone been hot today
I got lots done this morning groceries bakery post office to buy box I have to go back to mail it my baby quilt for Great Grandbaby
Oh Subway too Forgot & had to turn around to get our lunch
Watered my flowers & plants We are dry
Lori Your samples are neat Looks like you learned new techniques
Have a nice evening. Becca
Denise’s Dr put her off for 2 weeks to give her a chance to heal Zhe said he doesn’t like to do it because it’s so painful He gave her new medication & salve for her eyelid

Return to “Chit Chat”