Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Supper club, Wed, Jan 20

General discussion of the quilting world, and topics that don't fit in other categories.
purrfect-lady

Supper club, Wed, Jan 20

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:02 am

Good morning

Happy inauguration day. I sure hope everything goes smoothly in the other Washington today.

We have our trailer all buttoned up now and Ready for the next adventure. After a week of emptying and cleaning, I always vow to Pack less stuff The next time. And I always break that Vow.

Today, I think I will be able to get Kathy’s comfort Quilt into the mail. Tina made the label and I think it arrived in my box up at the UPS store last night so I will be getting the mail first thing this morning. I don’t really have any other plans for the day. Goofing off in my sewing room Probably. I have a binding to put on, another small top to Quilt, and my embroidered state flowers to play with. Enough to keep me busy for a while.

Tina, how did that new chicken recipe turn out? And what was it? I may still have the last issue of that magazine. As for the little remodel job we are planning, Any flooring will be done by the pros. But we will do Everything else -painting, installing vanity, setting fixtures. We haven’t had time yet to even really think about it let alone go looking. Sure wish I was there to help sort and organize all your fabric. That kind of thing is my “jam“ as they say now.

Becca, I am hoping to hear that your back is better today. If I have to go make an errand run, i usually plan it in a circle so everything is all right turns. I hate making left turns. Bill thinks I’m silly. I hope, with the banks verification, the hospital will finally agree that the billing mistake is theirs.

Irish, good to know your trip to Florida is still on. And you said you might meet Kathy at the airport. Which airport? Is she coming with you? Or is she coming to PA to visit while you are in FL? Keep us posted on those eagles! And that pesky owl! 🦉. I hope Mr. M - 15 shows him who is boss!🦅

Chickie, I don’t want to think about when Covid has to move on. He has softened the term “Covid“ for me and Given us much to smile about through some of these dark days. Your blue Bayou will be so pretty. You will love it when it is done!

We had such a big salad last night that we couldn’t eat much of our pizza so there’s plenty left for tonight. So no cooking for me today!

How about you?

zfatcat

Re: Supper club, Wed, Jan 20

Post by zfatcat » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:30 am

Funny, I thought I posted here yesterday. I guess I thought about it, and never got it done.

Mary, there always seems like there's something to do. You did the state flowers? I really like those.
I might do those next year.

Irish, good to see you posting. Glad you are healing up. I bet Florida will be a nice trip.

Chickie, you are busy, busy, busy.

I don't know what's for dinner yet. Maybe tamales. I'll have to see what we have.

Have a lovely day.
Lori 8-)

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:36 pm

Good afternoon!

Well, I am here in the Batt Cave, not on my normal computer, but over on Michael's. He and Sarah have headed off to IKEA and Floor and Decor flooring store. Sarah is running in to get samples of the floor colors. I had to give up the flooring idea under my LA. The LA is too heavy for flooring. It just needs to sit on the cement. Oh, shucky darn for me! But as I have learned, it's a basement! That is Michael's mantra. Our handyman is here working on my sewing area, which is totally taken apart! I have moved some of the important sewing that I need to upstairs to my dining room table - just like the old days! LOL!

Dinner - still undecided. I will see what falls out of the freezer, if anything. We won't be hungry.

Mary - what a fun project to redo at your house. Lots of fun planning and looking for everything to go in there.

Lori - enjoy your day! tamales sound great!

Well, need to go,

Hugs,
Jana

Becca

Post by Becca » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:06 pm

Hello everyone late here after a super busy day
I got all
My errands completed & it was super cold & so windy I come home with a sinus headache from the wind
Maryz You wouldn’t have made it with me as I had 7 stops
My back is some better or I couldn’t have got it done
I used ice a lot yesterday
I picked us up something in Town & ran by Bethanys Bakery for goodies
Becca

Return to “Chit Chat”