Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Wednesday May 20

Daily discussions.
cindyg

Re: Wednesday May 20

Post by cindyg » Wed May 20, 2020 6:40 am

Sherry - sorry about your asthma. I don't put flowers on my people's graves because they don't stay there. I put a lovely Christmas arrangement on my mom's grave and my Godmother went to put flowers on her people's graves which are right next to my mother's. She came back and told me that the flowers I put on mama's grave were gone. They weren't even there 1/2 a day. So I don't waste my money - my mama knows I love her and think about her all the time as well and the rest of my family that are now buried there. Isn't that just sad? Some people are so ballzy!

Val - what a precious, darling baby!!!!

maryq

Post by maryq » Wed May 20, 2020 7:36 am

Good Morning Girls

Happy Wednesday! This will be a short hello as I'm looking at the clock in my office and thinking how fast time is going and how long my to-do list is today! It's kind of over cast today, so might be a good day to do windows... but we'll see if the mo-jo hits me to do that!

Going to leave sewing machine off today and see if I can get the sewing room messes cleaned up. Picked up some donated fabric yesterday and got it all washed.. just need to iron and organize.

Picked up my garden box yesterday and was able to get it out of my car, but think I'll need Kevin to help me set it up out in the back yard.

Just want y'all to know I am here... just busy busy busy… and that I think of you all so often during my day. Sending lots of prayers for you all too!

Need more coffee... and a shower!

have a great day everyone

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Wed May 20, 2020 10:28 am

Chriss, that same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. The power went out, then came back on in about 1/2 hour later. I reset everything. The power went off, then came back on an hour later. I had got candles out and placed them in various rooms around the house, as it was very dark. Power came back on, I put the candles away and reset the clocks. As soon as I was done, the power went out again. I brought the candles out again, and they are still out. I'm sure when I finally put them away, the power will go out again.

I need to take my mom and dads dog to the groomers. BBL

Have a great day.
Lori 8-)

velvet

Post by velvet » Wed May 20, 2020 12:44 pm

Cindy- how big is the panel? I'm sure I have a pattern that will be right size for you.

Diane

Return to “Sew ins”