Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday January 14

Daily discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: Tuesday January 14

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:33 am

Yesterday Chriss suggested we all post a picture of the view outside our sewing room windows. This is the view I have this morning.

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:20 am

Here is the view slightly North of due East from the Batt Cave - I have views like that to the south of me too. Love seeing my mountains everyday!

Jana

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:23 pm

Hi everyone!
Thank you all so much for the prayers, positive thoughts and support for my DD. She's seen 5 drs in the past maybe month? They're trying to get her the right meds and her hormones lined out and see if that helps. It was just so scary with her going numb all down one side of her body and lisping when she talked. Her right leg was giving out on her too. I was so glad the ER took her straight back and started running tests right away. Thankfully everything showed ok. They suspected a stroke at first and we were all relieved it wasn't.
Maryz, it looks like a winter wonderland there, beautiful!
Jana, I bet the wind coming off those mountains gets cold, brrrrr! But it's beautiful!
I'm slightly exhausted so I'm going to see if a little nap will find me. I have Easton today too because he was up late waiting for his mommy.
You all have a great day.
Tina

Return to “Sew ins”