Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
The perfect place to share photos of your quilts, family, friends and unfinished projects.
- Posts: 9371
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:44 pm
- Posts: 19010
- Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:47 am
Izzy, this is a beautiful quilt, and a fine young man!
- Posts: 11580
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
Denise that is beautiful as usual and such a good looking young man.
Thanks for sharing.
- Posts: 6036
- Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:52 am
- Posts: 4087
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:21 am
Izzy, you are amazing! What a lovely quilt for a fine young man!!
- Posts: 19594
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am
Beautiful quilt! Congratulations to the young man! I predict he has a bright future
- Posts: 30041
- Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:46 pm
wow, what a great day, a graduation and a quilt.
it's beautiful. and best wishes for the young man.
- Posts: 10461
- Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:30 am
Beautiful quilt & a deserving Young man Becca
- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2007 5:32 am
Nice quilt. Like the different colors. Great graduation gift.
- Posts: 12003
- Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:18 pm
Great quilt! I'm sure the young man feels the love that comes with it!