Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Prayer Request for TWINS

Daily discussions.
Ittybittygma

Re: Prayer Request for TWINS

Post by Ittybittygma » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:30 am

Becca, Prayers going up for Brodee, Hadley, and all the family. The parents have to be so exhausted. But the twins are in God's hands and HE will watch over them in surgery as in life. They have come a long way.

May God bring comfort and strength and peace to the family as they wait thru yet another surgery. May HE bring strength and healing to both the twins. They have gained weight and have come so far from the tiny little ones they were the day they were born.

Prayers for you too and all the family as you go thru all this. I have been there and it is so hard, wondering what each new day will bring. But the waiting is all worthwhile when they take those babies home and watch them grow and flourish into healthy little people.

God bless you all today and all your tomorrows too. Hugs, love and prayers, Shirley Mae & Rod too. He asks me often how the twins are doing. Our preemies are in their 50's now but this all brings back memories of their beginnings too. It takes time to grow babies so tiny.

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:47 am

Prayers going up for all concerned. Bless their little hearts.

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:34 am

I'm praying too......((((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:37 am

Prayers are going out today for the twins. I know God will take care of them.

Return to “Sew ins”