Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Teasers

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: Secret Santa Teasers

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:28 pm

Well, I'll be danged! Another little gift arrived in the mail today - a woolie pattern - a turkey. I don't remember ordering it so I has to be from my Secret Santa! Right? I'm giving her credit for it. So cute! I can't wait to get started on it and hope I have it done in time for TG! Thank you, SS, whoever you are. I'm feeling so spoiled right now! (((hugs!!)))

mz

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:44 am

I got the most beautiful pumpkin fall mug rug. I just love it. Its on my work desk now. Beautiful pattern also for leaf placemats. Oh I cant wait to make these. I have the perfect fabric for it :) Thank you so much SS you made my day :)
🐐izzy

Quiltmom

Post by Quiltmom » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:25 pm

Got the cutest Halloween card in the mail today from my Secret Santa. It had a gift card in it from Jo Ann Fabrics. I am going to use it to get my circular template that I want.

Thank you Santa whoever you are.

Sherry

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:00 am

Just how can you send a "teaser" and not reveal your identity. Unless you have some connections to another person in another state, I don't see that happening in my world. In the past, I had a friend who came camping at our campground who lived in another nearby state. I was able to give her the package and postage to mail it for me.
Most of us are just stuck with mailing or main package so it arrives on time.
Well, that's my thoughts on the subject.
Sorry, but I can't do teaser package.
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

fabricgirl

Post by fabricgirl » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:16 am

Velda you put the person's name and address in the return address spot and throw it in the mail .

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:21 am

But then, the post mark may give your identity to them. Like me as example, post mark would be, " Shelbyville, IL"???
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:16 am

Valerie told me that she got a teaser card and I think a fat quarter or a pattern and there was no post mark

If you really want to send something you can send it to someone else and ask them to send it. It would take a little extra postage.

Valerie’s Santa sent a birthday gift to me to give to her

Or send it one your way from your summer home to your winter home

Or put it in her box and mark it TEASER. With a note to only open this
Exodus 33:14

grammiequilts

Post by grammiequilts » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:58 am

Recieved a package from my secret santa...A beautiful Christmas panel...I know just what I am going to make with it...Thank you secret Santa....it is a panel that says.....tis the season to be Merry and it is written on a large Christmas tree,,,,I have some star blocks that I will paper piece in CHristmas colors to match,,,might not get it done for this Christmas but it will be a sweet memory for years to come...thank you again....

womster

Post by womster » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:12 am

I received the cutest Halloween card with adorable little labels to hand-sew into gifts. They say Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and I love you. What sweet little treasures to include with quilts! Thank you so much, Secret Santa!!

-Sharon

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:20 pm

I got another surprise card in the mail. Thank you Secret Santa for a cute Thanksgiving card and a darling wool Christmas tree ornament. But you really got me wondering if your traveling or are being secretive. LOL
I guess I will find out soon
Katy

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”