Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Thursday, Oct 17th

Daily discussions.
Quiltmom

Re: Thursday, Oct 17th

Post by Quiltmom » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:25 am

Good morning all! Just got back from grocery shopping. Stopped and had breakfast at Bob Evans since I didn't make it on Monday. Need to get the house cleaned and Rob's room ready since he and Sadie are coming tomorrow. We have tickets to go see Fiddler On The Roof in Toledo on Saturday afternoon. The Broadway company is coming and am so looking forward to seeing it. Got the tickets 5 months ago on the first day they were on sale. Got great seats on the main floor. I just love the music in it. Afterwards Rob is taking me to P F Chang's for my birthday. I always tell my kids to take me out to eat for holidays because I don't need anything more to dust.

Smoke and Sweetie have been fed and are back to sleep. The weather is cold and windy here today. Only about 49 degrees.

I think I am losing my mind. Went to grocery store and one thing on my list was Halloween card for my Elf. Guess what I forgot? Will have to go back after Rob leaves on Sunday.

Hope everyone has a good day. Will come back and read all the posts later today.

Sherry

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:44 am

Maryq - I have that peppermint candy skinnie done - it is a fun one!

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:29 am

Happy Birthday Valerie. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Lori 8-)

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:30 pm

I know this is late, but Happy Birthday, Valarie. I have not kept up with everyone and the birthday list.
Late getting in here today. Did our laundry, balanced out our credit card statement and got it scheduled to be paid on line. We had a lot of charges on this month with camper and truck insurance, and repair stuff. All gets paid with card, then pay balance at statement time. Grocery stop and then home to fix lunch. Then a cozy nap. Ahhhhh!
Tonight is dance night. Only about three more nights ( two Thursday's and one Saturday) before we leave. Bit, time is going fast.
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

Return to “Sew ins”