Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

13 September, 2019.

Daily discussions.
auntjana

Re: 13 September, 2019.

Post by auntjana » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:58 am

Hi there!

Here I sit at the quilt show met up with Lori such fun. Now spending money! Ph my what a gorgeous setting for a quilt show 55 acres of flowers and quilts. Pictures to follow later.

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:16 am

Oh .the other thing. Not superstitious about Friday the 13th I was born on a Friday the thirteenth and Sarah was born on my b.d. Good thing I would say

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:00 pm

Good evening,

Today was Jerry's birthday, the highlight of his day was that Marilyn texted him a happy birthday. He was over the moon.

I decided that I am not going to take the quilting class that I was going to start tomorrow. They never sent me a supply list so forget it.

I think the squirrels have finally outsmarted Moose. instead of them playing on the side of the yard we go into first they play on the other side, gives them a better chance of running away and not being caught.

Sherry, glad you got your shirt, hope the game went well. Moose says hi to Smoke and Sweetie in no particular order.

Valerie, I think DGS and his girlfriend have a lot of learning to do. Thankfully they are young and hve time to learn.

Maryz, congrats to Michael on his book. I bet you are just so overjoyed for him. I sure am.

Maryq, I think this is going to be the best secret santa ever. I have an idea what I want to make for my elf but won't get to start until I know who my elf is. I may have already made one for them and will need to pick something else. As luck would have it tomorrow's quilt meeting is going to be about little things you can make, we will see how that goes.

Lori and Jana, what fun you two must have had today. I have to say that you both are people I would love to meet in person. Wish I was there.

Did you all see the news story about the young boy who made his own University of Tennessee t-shirt by coloring in block letters of U.T. on a piece of paper and pinning it to his shirt, He was bullied for it. UT found out about it, made the shirt using the kids design and, to top it all off, gave him a full ride scholarship. Is that the coolest story ever?

Hope you girls have a great night, don't forget to see if you can find the full moon.

Chriss
Exodus 33:14

Return to “Sew ins”