Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Row by Row: Let me know if interested in doing this :)

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
zfatcat

Re: Row by Row: Let me know if interested in doing this :)

Post by zfatcat » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:04 pm

I have RBR CA on my FB page. Most of the patterns I have seen are terrible. There has only been 2 that I've seen worth picking up and they are not near me. Sad, but I think most shops are not participating. And the ones that are,are putting minimal effort into the project. Lori
Lori 8-)

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:41 am

Just looked at a couple of the RBR's that have pictures posted here in Utah. One is Sunbonnet Sue with ice cream cone and another is a tractor and wagon full of fruit - they are both cute. Both shops are not too far from me. I will gather them and if there are not too many of us, will make sure all get a copy, if y'all want them.

Michael is really good about a road trip with me.

Jana

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Well, we picked up a couple more, but the one we really want is another day out to go get.

maryq

Post by maryq » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:06 am

HI Girls

I picked up 4 RBR patterns when I was in Alaska.. If any body would like them, just let me know!

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:15 am

Mary, Jana and rest I would love to see the patterns for sure. I was going through the bags of patterns from past. Picking out my favorites.

I agree many are no longer doing the RBR or no real effort in design. Most you could replicate without pattern LOL

I also like woolie blocks. I like the way they do that one by posting 2 new patterns online for free. You dont have to go to shop but can order the kit if you want it during the postings. Not like the RBR of not able to get a kit until end date. I understand them wanting you in the shops but I shop a lot online and would probably order more if they had free shipping limit. My shops are just so far away from me.
🐐izzy

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:48 pm

I will get a list posted of the ones I have and you can look at the shop's pictures here online at the Utah shops and let me know which one or ones you want and I send them to you. Don't worry, I have duplicates available. Now will go and get the list ready for y'all! I do have some cute ones! But still after the best, down in Springville - a tractor and wagon with fruit in the wagon. Now that Sarah is done with camp, we can go!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”