Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

CHRISTMAS IN JULY LOTTO - Quilters Choice of Blocks and Sizes - EVERYONE WELCOME

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY LOTTO - Quilters Choice of Blocks and Sizes - EVERYONE WELCOME

Post by TeresaK » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:26 pm

Linda. Blocks received and I was wide-eyed when I looked at them all ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
So very festive and Christmassy?? It will be so hard to give them away but tie will tell if I just have to share ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘
Thank you sew much for joining us. I am always thrilled when you do.
Merry Tuesday ๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿงต๐ŸŽ„

mepeace2

Re: CHRISTMAS IN JULY LOTTO - Quilters Choice of Blocks and Sizes - EVERYONE WELCOME

Post by mepeace2 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:31 am

:D Got six blocks done will head your way Friday
Katy

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:58 pm

Three done. Will get them in the mail. Lori
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lori 8-)

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:15 am

Here is my tracking number 9500 1120 1822 9205 3400 02 Delivery date is Saturday

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:40 pm

Lori - Blocks have arrived!!! Thanks sew much for joining us this month :) Always a nice surprise :)
Love the festive fabrics. I am always a sucker for SNOPPY!!!!! If I were to win that one would definitely be in my pile - oh hands of the picker, Please LOL!!!

Katy - You 6 blocks have arrived as well. Love those Christmas Elfy Mice! ADORABLE!!!!

WOW!!! Time has yet again Flown BY!!!!! PICKING DAY is Next Wednesday - WOW!!!!

Get all your blocks mailed soon :) :)

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:45 pm

Hi Teresa. Hope you are having a good evening.

Mary/Rosebud

cupcake

Post by cupcake » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:41 am

Maybe I will participate.

mepeace2

Post by mepeace2 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:16 pm

Heres my bribe lol

Its Christmas in July right
Any block design will do as long as its Merry and Bright
So I cut and I stitched and I pressed
I really tried my best
I shipped them off on there way
O course by sleigh
And as you know I jest
Now its up to Teresa to do the rest
Merry Christmas in July

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:09 am

Katy that is PERFECT for Christmas. Brings back so many memories of past years when we did poetic bribes. This one brings me a very BIG Smile!!!!! Thank you sew much :D :D :D :D

It is PICKING DAY!!!!!
I am off to Swimming Therapy with my bucket of tickets.
The ladies there will LOVE being the Hands of the Pickers to choose the winners!!!

MERRY STITCHING!!!! Be back soon :D :D :D

Return to โ€œSwaps, Round Robins, BOMโ€