Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Forum changing to a new format next week

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Marilynsgrammy

Forum changing to a new format next week

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:50 am

Message from Orion

We are getting ready to switch the forum over to the new format. This will require us to close the old forum for one day so all information can get transferred over to the new Forum. The forum will be closed temporary on Thursday (the 18th), and that a new forum will take it’s place when the forum comes back the following day.
Exodus 33:14

DouceFleur1

Re: Forum changing to a new format next week

Post by DouceFleur1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:22 pm

Chriss, thank you for transmitting Orion's message.

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:21 pm

Thanks Chriss....will be fun to see the new forum.
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

javin22

Post by javin22 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:45 pm

Thanks Chriss, Good to know.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Sorry to ask but my blondness is showing.
What exactly does "Close down the old Forum" mean?

Do I delete it from my laptop? or just make sure it is closed?

Thanks for clarifying. :)

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:50 pm

Teresa, QIAD is moving to a new format. To do that completely they need to shut down this forum on the 18th and open the new one on the 19th.

The new forum will be at the link below, please remember to bookmark it. You will use your same forum name and password.

I have seen the new forum and it really is nice. Takes a second or two to figure it out but then it is smooth sailing

https://community.quiltinanday.com/'>ht ... anday.com/
Exodus 33:14

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:12 pm

Thank you. I needed to take the "n" out before "day" to get it to work.
All is good now :) :)

[url]https://community.quiltinaday.com'>https://community.quiltinaday.com[/url]

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:29 pm

Oh my!!!
A new look forum! looks terrific and will take a little to get used to!

Hi all! Long time no see!! I hope all is ok and everyone is well!!I haven't been around for what feels like forever! It's great to see a lot of familiar names :D
To be honest, no sewing has taken place for approx 3 years, mainly due to my working life changing dramatically and late finishes not being until 11pm.
Dog walking took place earlier in the day which then lead on to hill walking on my days off.
No quilts were finished, a lot of attempts but a lot had to be abandoned due to my machine playing up hugely dampening my enthusiasim massively :(
My wondeful man Stephen has just bought me a new machine which I am thrilled about! So, I can't wait to start playing again and get some of these hundreds of blocks put together!!!
Stephen is so wonderful that I'm marrying him this Thursday!!! We're heading down to the Scottish borders to the famous 'Gretna Green' which is steeped in history. Wonderful! We can't wait!!
I'm also a Nana to 4 Grandchildren now, my elsdest daughter Heather had a little boy in April; 'River', and he's absolutely adorable! I'm thrilled!!
My other great news is that I will get some of my evenings back due to me starting College in 2 weeks time! I'm starting a 'Medical Administration' course which I'm most excited about!
So this year has been a huge change in many ways. I hope to be popping in a bit more now I will be getting some of my life back!!!
Much to to all!! Jacquie xxx

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”