Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tea Party Swap ! TIME TO PARTY!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: Tea Party Swap ! TIME TO PARTY!!

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed May 15, 2019 2:37 am

CHRISS - this bit of family history explains a LOT! lol!

TINA - we'll be watching for your blocks! then I'll get busy, sort them out, and get them all mailed out!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed May 15, 2019 11:20 am

The last set of blocks rolled in today and I will be getting them sorted, re-packaged, and mailed back to you ASAP. Stand by!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:42 am

yay they got there!! Always a relief :)

Tina

MuseAndSew

Post by MuseAndSew » Wed May 15, 2019 2:32 pm

Wow everyone's blocks are in! It won't be long now! Yea!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Thu May 16, 2019 6:54 am

OK, everyone! Was this the fastest swap ever?! You all are awesome! And I appreciate your speediness. Now I don't have worrying about getting all the blocks back to you while I'm trying to get ready for our big trip to Alaska, an enjoyable endeavor but it usually takes me two weeks to get everything in order and packed.

Your blocks are sorted, re-packaged, and my sweet hubby is off to the post office, just one mile away, to ship them all back to you. Delivery dates range from May 18 (west coast) to May 20 (east coast). If you need your tracking #'s I will send them to you individually but I'm not listing them all here.

Thank you all for 'playing'! Party on!

mary
p.s. If the tea party runs late, I have wine for later . . ;o)

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:21 pm

I think you did a speedy sort on the blocks as well. Maybe we should call you Speed Racer, It will be sewwww exciting to see everyone's blocks.

Mary/Rosebud

carole

Post by carole » Thu May 16, 2019 3:20 pm

Wow you certainly know how to end a tea party in style.....wine! I am leaving S. C. Very early tomorrow and heading home. Will take four days and those blocks may just beat me home. Mary, thank you so much for doing such an awesome job. It has been truly fun. Safe travels!

Carole

javin22

Post by javin22 » Fri May 17, 2019 12:47 am

Mary- Woohoo! that was fast! Looking forward to a squishy in the mail. Thanks for hosting this fun swap. :)

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Fri May 17, 2019 3:51 am

Carole, I like to end all my parties with a glass of wine. I start them that way, too! ;o) Your package says it's going to be there on May 18. Tina's will, too. But Teresa's won't arrive until May 20th. I can't figure the post office out! But everyone's will be there by Monday!

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Fri May 17, 2019 5:05 am

Thank You Mary!!

I'm going to get my sewing table cleared this weekend and ready to go when I receive the blocks. My sashing/border fabrics are washed and ready. Still need backing......maybe a shopping trip this weekend will be fun. ;)

Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”