Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Ready... Set.... Go... SS Opening Day!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
sewingbee44

Re: Ready... Set.... Go... SS Opening Day!

Post by sewingbee44 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:29 am

Sorry for the delay.
Thank you Judi (grammiquilts)for all the lovely goodies.The vintage wooden spools are so cute.I'm going to enjoy the books.You are very sweet.
Have a Very Merry Christmas!⛄🎄

Quilty Hugs
Yvette>

I hope the picture comes out😊

Honeybrown60

Post by Honeybrown60 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:54 am

Good Morning All!!!

Today is my opning day as I have been away from my home state. My SS is Velda (Quilt Gram 8) and hse was so good to me:

Bag of Swirly Gummy Bears (I love gummy bears)
Quilting Pins (which I need)
Apron (yay - love aprons)
3 FQ's, Sewing Travel Caddy, books and magazine,Christmas balls and drum ornaments, old time lady's shoe & pattern, tartlett pin cushion, fabric thread catcher (I think), 2 sided Christmas table runner, 2 big stockings and little ones, and FQ pin cushion. AND, a Decorative Bear Christmas Pillow.

Thank you Vel. The box and all of the contents are truly appreciated! Thank you again!!!!

Honey

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Today is opening day for me. My apologies for the delay in making you wait to hear from me.
My SS is Sharona (Womster)!!! I Loved the note you sent me. I am thrilled you were excited to get me. Thank you for the kind words about the Lotto. I was always happy to help everybody find success in making their blocks.
I am happy to hear you are on the healthy train. You are right. A sweet kitty will definitely warm your hearts. Shadow is doing well. He had his first day outside and did very well. He is a happy cat now :)
I LOVE metallic fabrics. It was just hard to do it in the Lotto as some didn't like it. I LOVE the Cat Tote by Laurel Burch. I will be the envy of our quilting group :) THANK YOU for having soooooo much FUN gathering all the goodies you sent me. It was as if you were in my thoughts and knew my desires. Far and above what was on my Wishlist. You are indeed my Angel this Christmas.
Sharona sent me ...
A Laurel Burch Cat Bag that will make me the envy of my sewing group. A Blue/White Snowflake Bag WITH Pockets! YEA!
A delightful Moose Box filled with ...
A package of 12 ToT FQs
Much needed Batting Tape
A notepad that says “Everyday is a Caturday”
A cone of So Fine Gray #503 I don't have it-WOW-great instincts!
A bag of Friskies Party Mix Cat Treat. Oh they will Love them!! Outside the box were...
3 patterns; QIAD Swirling Stars and Girl's Best Friend. One I don't have it either -Yea!!! and a McKenna Ryan Snow Buds Pattern. Linda Wayda has sent me 3 McKenna Ryan Quilts so I think I might need to make the time for this one.
Sharona also sent me a New Log Cabin book. WOW - I lost my first one. See again instincts!!
Last but not least was a Rolled up Totebag with pockets filled with goodies I LOVE!! Buttoned Flathead Pins, Quilt 101 Tape Measure, Sharpie ULTRA Fine Blue Pen, a Black FriXion Pen, A Curved Blade Seam Ripper and the BEST are a package of Self-threading Needles. Perfect for burying threads when I am finished quilting.
A HUGE, HUGE THANK YOU, my Angel for EVERYTHING. Definitely items I will ENJOY USING in the very near future. I have been BLESSED above and beyond

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”