Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

JUNE LOTTO - Sawtooth Star Block with Any 6.5 sq center pieced block - The WINNERs Are ...

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: JUNE LOTTO - Sawtooth Star Block with Any 6.5 sq center pieced block - The WINNERs Are ...

Post by TeresaK » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:53 pm

Valerie. I know if time allows you will find your fabric and enjoy making these blocks. Do what you need to do first.

Linda. GREAT News!!! I will look forward to seeing them. Can you give us a hint on what centers you use??? Ooooo another project? Anticipation is mounting!!!!!

I have 9 sets of Star points and corners made and at this moment 5 centers to go with them. I am hoping to get 1 block together to post but the rest will be done at Jamie's. I can sew blocks there but blanket stitching Sue's I need to do at home. Machine is level with the desk and I have more light.

Hope the rest of you are enjoying the journey!! Please let me know how you are doing.

Oasis

Re: JUNE LOTTO - Sawtooth Star Block with Any 6.5 sq center pieced block - The WINNERs Are ...

Post by Oasis » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:36 pm

Teresa................4 blocks on their way to your house. ;)

# 9400110200830595920178
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:23 am

Teresa, Sorry to say that this month is not looking good for me to make some June Lotto Blocks. To may irons in the fire at this point.

Joan

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:20 pm

No worries Joan. June is a busy month. Hope you can join us next month for Christmas in July. Doing something easy but always FUN!!! Anticipation mounting!!!

Thanks for the info Linda. Well be watching out for them 😀😀😀

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:29 am

Cant wait for Christmas in July !!!!!!!!!!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:11 am

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BLOCKS!!!! They go PERFECTLY with mine. It odd like we got together and enjoyed a day of sewing 😀😀🙌🙌😀😀🙌🙌
Thanks sew much for joining this exciting month. I have really enjoyed making my blocks and hope to make a quilt for the Fair. Fingers crossed...teehee

Katy - Happy to hear you will be back for Christmas 😀😀😀 One of my very favorite months.

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:44 am

So my first date....I met Joe when he processed my discharge from the Navy...So I guess it was lunch in the Navy Exchange. I spent the weekend in Florida getting to know him, then returned home to NJ. WE wrote and spoke on the phone for another 6 months. When he was transferred to Connecticut , he stopped in Jersey. He proposed at the end of that visit. That was in May of 1982. We were married that November.

Flo

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:48 pm

My first date was my first year of college. It was a girl's college in Longmeadow, MA. A tiny town that you don't want to blink our you would miss out. It is next to Springfield, MA. We were invited to a Navy Dance. His name is Tim Oser. We became friends for a long time but it just seemed like our paths never met for a long enough time to see if anything deeper might have happened... I sometimes wonder how he is and if he is having a good life. Better to hope so than to find out.

ALMOST PICKING TIME!!!!!! LET'S get those blocks in the mail!!!

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Teresa......Have you decided what we are going to do for Christmas in July? I got my Christmas fabrics out of storage from the garage and ready to go.
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:43 pm

Hi Linda. Yes I have decided on a block. I am making the sample and getting the posting ready. Just about there. :) :)

Thread is up and running but I can't get the picture there - Ugh!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”