Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
shelly322002

Re: MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Post by shelly322002 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:46 am

Val, great story! I just had the biggest 'blonde' moment EVER!!! But as I'm not shy and am quite happy to laugh at myself I will share it with you...
I was going to suggest you try and track Cindy down on FaceBook!!!
Oh dear lord!!! I sometimes wonder about myself!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Love the story!!! xxx Jacquie xxx

TeresaK

Re: MAY Lotto BLOCK - Nine Patch Party Block - Lori posted an Inspirational PICTURE of her quilt!!!

Post by TeresaK » Wed May 31, 2017 3:06 pm

Jacquie. You are not alone in this thinking. Although I bet with help there is a way to find her. Do a search for her family.

Picking Time tonight!!! Gots to go find the Hand of the Picker!!!

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:59 pm

Wow 4 winners!!!
What a fabulous month of blocks!!! Teresa how many were there in the end?? I count the equivalent of 68 x 12.5" blocks! Something like that!! WOW!!

Congratulations ladies!!!

I'm sure you'll have fun with these ones!!

Hugs all!! xxx Jacquie xxx

sweetpeadesigns

Post by sweetpeadesigns » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:45 am

Thank you, ladies! I feel truly blessed to have won. I can't wait to see all of your beautiful blocks.

Hugs to all,
Linda H

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:38 am

Oh thank you! I have been making extractor my own to go with the blocks I am hand embroidering.. can't wait

Flo

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:07 am

Congratulations ladies. Looking forward to seeing your quilts. Lori
Lori 8-)

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:14 am

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT MADE THESE MAY BLOCKS!!

I'm going to Joann's this morning to get more Kona so I can make these up as soon as I receive them. (of course provided life doesn't get in my way). Thank you hand of the picker!!

Linda S./Oasis
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:45 am

Congratulations to all the May WINNERS. You all will be able to make awesome quilts with all those different colors.

Joan

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:07 pm

Wow, what a nice surprise. Thank you all, I am sure this will be an adorable summer quilt, Can't wait to see all the different fabrics. Thanks again
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

Oasis

Post by Oasis » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Monday....JUST RECEIVED MY BLOCKS FOR MAY LOTTO! THEY ARE ALL SUCH PRETTY COLORS/FABRICS!! Thank You All!

I'm working on a project right now, but as soon as I get it packaged and sent I will start making the white sides (like the picture up top) and decide on placement.

Linda S./Oasis
Have Fun,
Linda S / OASIS

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”