Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

APRIL Lotto Block - Quilter's Choice of PIECED block - Packages are mailed - Please post when REC'd

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Scrapyqltr

Re: APRIL Lotto Block - Quilter's Choice of PIECED block - Packages are mailed - Please post when REC'd

Post by Scrapyqltr » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:17 am

I need an address to ship my block.

TeresaK

Re: APRIL Lotto Block - Quilter's Choice of PIECED block - Packages are mailed - Please post when REC'd

Post by TeresaK » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:05 pm

Address was sent to Mary and package mail - YEA!!!!! I received a picture of a STUNNING BLOCK - Well worth the waiting for it!!!
Left a message with Ysabel to see how she is coming along with her blocks. I know she has her daughter and grandson with her for a month so I am not sure yet how she is doing. Family is always FIRST!!

What a great month we had. Looking forward for all the blocks to arrive so I can have the Hand of the Picker Choose the WINNERS

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:28 am

That's 'sew' cool!!! I've not seen a block like it!
How wonderfully creative!

I'm excited for the 'Hand of the Picker' to work his/her magic! There will be some lucky winners this month!!
Fingers crossed that I'm a lucky winner!!
(Actually I'm crossing everything right now!! Hahaha...)

Hugs to all! Jacquie xxx

Scrapyqltr

Post by Scrapyqltr » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:42 am

I purposely left the block on the larger size - bigger than 12.5. I also made a couple of extra blocks for my bestie. Since tomorrow is May 1st Do you have an idea of what the lotto will be?

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:21 am

Mary - the block is the perfect block to bring the quilt together. PERFECT choice!!! After I organize all the blocks for the winners I will have Rob add this block to one of the piles and then place the envelopes face down on each pile so he doesn't know who has what pile. That is the only fair way I can do this and I have done it in many times. SEW Many FABulous blocks to be shared and I like to sleep at night :) :) :)

THe tickets are ready for the WINNERS to be PICKED!!!!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:15 pm

Congrats to all the winners. Beautiful quilts to come.

Flo

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:35 pm

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!

What a fabulous month!! I'm Spring green with envy!!

No, really... enjoy your blocks winners! I do hope we will see some pictures soon!!! I'm sure they will make gorgeous quilts!!!

Well done Teresa on another wonderful lotto month!

Hugs all! Jacquie xxx

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed May 03, 2017 11:39 am

Mary's block has arrived and it is soooooooo perfect for Spring. Packages will go out tomorrow. Not tell who got it. IT will be a surprise :) :)

sweetpeadesigns

Post by sweetpeadesigns » Wed May 03, 2017 11:10 pm

Hi All,
I was out of state at my Mom's with no cell service (that 3rd world country known as Alabama), just found out that I won blocks. Woop, woop, I am uber excited!!! I can't wait to make a quilt out of them and will send Teresa pics so she can post them.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat May 06, 2017 10:53 am

Excited for everyone!!!
Packages mailed and delievered. One package gifted to another Lotto Pal. Now who has the "SPRING" Block???

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”