Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

APRIL Lotto Block - Quilter's Choice of PIECED block - Packages are mailed - Please post when REC'd

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
Rose92

Re: APRIL Lotto Block - Quilter's Choice of PIECED block - Packages are mailed - Please post when REC'd

Post by Rose92 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:17 pm

UPDATE: I mailed them this a.m., 4-2-17.

Teresa: Still haven't mailed mine. They just don't seem to want to leave me! First I got sick for 4 days, then when I went today, I had the wrong envelope and they wanted $23 to mail it Express. So I will try again tomorrow. Clingy things, aren't they!

**Linda

TeresaK

Re: APRIL Lotto Block - Quilter's Choice of PIECED block - Packages are mailed - Please post when REC'd

Post by TeresaK » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:59 am

Linda - Thank you for the update. $23 - WOW that would be a very expensive month for you. Very happy to hear you did not mail them that way. Did they not have mailers at the PO to use? Mine does and the cost isn't to bad. I know what you mean about them - not wanting to go!!! I love the ones I made and would love to win this month but one never knows until the last day when the names are chosen my the Hand of the Picker. I need to pick out the one I want to use for my end of the year quilt.

Linda S: Your package arrived and your blocks are WOWsers as well. I will definitely need to take a picture for show and tell. I would never be able to pick a favorite they are perfect for this month specially the 6.5"er's. What is the fusible on the back called? It is very lightweight. I have never seen it before. Would be perfect for my Sue's.

HAPPY SPRING STITCHING!!! Watch your mailing days. I would say no later than Wednesday and all with tracking Numbers.

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:54 am

My blocks will be on there way tomorrow.
4 12.5 blocks 4 6.5 blocks and 2 6.5 by 12.5
I will send you tracking number as soon as I get it.
I almost forgot last two Time got away from me.
Katy

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:03 pm

Hi Katy. Wonderful news!! Anticipation is mounting as I know many blocks are headed my way!!! It is the last week off the month so time to finish up those beauties and get them in the mail with a tracking number... BOING!!!!!!

Linda W - I ADORE your blocks and your stitching talent is one I strive to attain. Your fabrics choices are delightfully sweet especially the tiny purple and green fabric. Perfect to go with the larger flower fab. Happy to see you on the mend to join us this month

I know some very happy pals that will love to stitch these beauties into a delightful quilt. ME for one!!! What about you??? Who wants to win???

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:21 am

ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:56 am

ME! OH ME!!!

Can you see me here jumping up and down!?!

Teresa I do hope you will share a picture with us of the all the blocks together before they're all split up and sent to they new homes!
(Mine being one of them Hahaha!! I'm being super hopeful here!!!)

Love and hugs to all!!! xxx J xxx

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:55 am

Jacquie - I will try my best but not sure if they will all fit on my wall. Will have to use the living room floor :) :) :)

Linda just shared her pictures with me and I just had to share them with you. Wonderful block choices and great fabrics!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:02 am

Mailed 3 blocks!!!?

Flo

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:38 pm

FABulous News Flo!!! In the midst of everything you are doing in your new home I am thrilled to see you are sending 3 blocks. Woo Hop Happy Dance🙌🙌🙌🙌

Photobucket being a pain. Well try again soon.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”