Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monthly Fun Swap

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
BeHappy86

Monthly Fun Swap

Post by BeHappy86 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Hello Ladies

I was just wondering if any of you ladies would be interested in doing a monthly swap of just quilting notions, extra fabric, books, Bible and love filled treasures, Christian inspired notions, bookmarks, crafty items and ideas together? We could ship one another fun things once a month and get to know one another more. Let me know what you all think. Blessings in abundance.

QuiltGram8

Re: Monthly Fun Swap

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:23 am

With the cost of postage, I would not be in favor of this. We already have our secret Santa swap every year. You shop and pick up goodies on sale all year in preparation.
Sorry I feel one such exchange is all I want to do.
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

cupcake

Post by cupcake » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:00 am

I do a swap on the quiltingboard.com There are monthly secret pal, monthly mug rug, fabric post cards, and other swaps.

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:09 pm

We used to have a monthly Secret Pal swap but with lottos, block swaps, and Secret Santa it just got too expensive. So while the sentiment is nice, please count me out.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:20 pm

I was the Hostess of the Monthly Secret Pals. The sentiments of the postings was the reason I stopped it and focused on the Hostessing the Monthly Lotto and gathering goodies for my Secret Santa at the end of the year.

I invite you to come join us for the Monthly Lotto's. You can join all or just a few. Always your choice and never any pressure. It is a FUN place to be.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”