Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
shelly322002

Re: March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Post by shelly322002 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:28 am

Hi Teresa and ladies, Just to say a huge 'Thank you' for the most gorgeous blocks I received today.
I am absolutely thrilled with them!! Each and everyone is a stunner!! Wow, I'm a lucky girl :)

I'm going to have fun making a few more, then I'll put them all together!

Thanks again for a wonderful lotto month, and a MASSIVE 'THANK YOU' to Teresa for being such a wonderful host and for all the work you do making this such a fun event each and ever month!!!

Love and hugs to you all, Jacquie xxx

TeresaK

Re: March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Post by TeresaK » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:59 am

SUPER SUPER FABulous NEWS!!!! Great to hear you have almost all recieved your HAPPY SPRINGTIME BLOCKS!!!
They are really PERFECT this month and I know they will make a number of wonderful quilts or creative projects you make with them.
HAPPY STITCHING!!!!

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:47 am

O Are you waiting on me LOl I got my blocks but have not yet put together. LOl Love the colors.

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:18 am

Whew - Happy to know they are in your sweet hands. ENJOY PLAYING!!!

Please post pictures of playtime when you are ready. Will LOVE seeing them as I know everyone else will as well.

Blessings to everyone for a wonderful Lotto Month.

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:02 pm

It will be a while. I am busy gardening and working on this months blocks LOL They are so darn cute.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”