Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Post by TeresaK » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:36 am

Velda - That is a GREAT story!!! I can imagine my kitties doing that. Now you have me thinking that I will hide a few eggs for them and see what they will do :) :)

Rick - Thank you for catching and fixing the sections that needed to be turned. Greatly appreciated!!! Do you have a story??? I bet you do :) :) Optional but I know we would all love to hear one if you do :) :)

billizzy

Re: March LOTTO Block - CHANGE - SCRAPPY JACOB's LADDER - Spring - ALL REC'd - Please Post Pictures :)

Post by billizzy » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:10 am

Ok got 3 blocks done and will mail them tomorrw to you :) Hope you like them :)

Izzy

Oh Rick I too had a couple of oops moments one of the half sq triangle pointing wrong and one of the corners in another going wrong UGH seam ripper was my pal too in this block :)

🐐izzy

shelly322002

Post by shelly322002 » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:46 am

Lol, me too Izzy! I had quite a few 'frogging' moments also, I was hopping all over these blocks! But oh, they're worth it!! I love this block!!
Great blocks everyone!! Izzy your fabrics are adorable!!
Hugs all, Jacquie xxx

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:53 am

Izzy - LOVE THEM!!! Your choice of fabrics is LOVELY!! I know you are truely busy so I THANK YOU for joining in the fun of SPRING with us.

Velda - Your blocks have arrived. Beautiful Spring fabrics you choose. I love them and the other blocks have welcomed them to the group. Oh the chatter of such joy!!! Thank you for supporting the Comfort quilts.

This is a tricky block but a very sweet block will make a truely beautiful and yes well worth it quilt when stitched together. HAPPY STITCHING TO ALL!!!

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:32 am

Heres blocks I have completed Love this block Might actually convert me to scrappy LOl

Hope Rob is better

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Katy - wonderful blocks! Love your fabrics. Looks like you have the placement correct. Hope you didn't have to do any Froggin of your stitches.
Thanks for asking about Rob. Tuesday is testing to see if his heart will hold up when they do the surgery on the 29th of March.

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:18 am

Looks like I stayed with lavender. Hope you don't mind.

Joan

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:46 am

Joan I say Teresa address has changed and I will send you a new one to mail too LOL:) I love the lavenders they are just stunning :)

Izzy

SHHHH don't bother Teresa with the technicalities I will smooth it all over later LOL :)

🐐izzy

toekeyotow

Post by toekeyotow » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:37 pm

Izzy.... No since in bothering Teresa, we know she has a lot on her plate. They will be in the mail soon. :)

Joan

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:46 pm

Bought white TOT...Now I can cut.

Flo

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”