Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Card shower for many in need

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
patches4

Card shower for many in need

Post by patches4 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:12 am

Good Afternoon all,

After reading all the posts in sew ins I realized many of us have many high mountains to climb and a lot of pressing issues to deal with. Vicky lost her MIL, Flo her nephew , Happy us going through a divorce and many others have older parents siblings to be care givers for and many of our group have health issues of their own or spouses.

I would like to send cards out to you in need to lift you up. If you would send me your addresses I would be more than happy to send you a card.
Just PM me and let me know if I have permission to give addresses out to anyone that might ask me for it.

It is ok not to want a card that is okay with me. Just be sure to remember you all will be in my thoughts and prayers daily.
Cyber HUGS and love to all,
TinaB
Patches4

Ittybittygma

Re: Card shower for many in need

Post by Ittybittygma » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi Tina, thank you so much for your card ministry. I have received some of your pretty cards and your encouraging words and just wanted to say thank you. They came at a time when I needed to know someone out there cared and was praying for me. I have kept every one of them.
God bless you Tina.

Folks, let's all start up our card sending again to our co-quilters. It only takes a few minutes to send a "hug" across the miles and let someone know we care about them. But it can mean the world to the person on the other end, feeling so lost and alone, and perhaps scared too. God will bless you for this act of kindness.

Hugs to all and prayers too for all your needs, Shirley Mae

Becca

Post by Becca » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:37 am

Tina I am very appreciative of the cards I have received.This is a wonderful ministry you do,There are always so many needs it seems in our group.Thank you for thinking of others.May you be blessed.Becca

Chrissy1

Post by Chrissy1 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:48 am

Tina. My husband and I really appreciate the and you sent us. I would love to help with cards also. I have lots of time and so many people to thank.

Return to “Projects from the Heart”