Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

FEBRUARY LOTTO - STASH BUSTER - Summer Porch Block - All Rec'd - Picture Posted

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
shelly322002

Re: FEBRUARY LOTTO - STASH BUSTER - Summer Porch Block - All Rec'd - Picture Posted

Post by shelly322002 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:12 am

Rick, your quilt is LOVELY!!! I adore the green/gold combo!

You do have a great eye for colour! And you've made it 'sew' quickly too!!! I love your enthusiasm!

Great quilt!! Hugs Jacquie xxx

TeresaK

Re: FEBRUARY LOTTO - STASH BUSTER - Summer Porch Block - All Rec'd - Picture Posted

Post by TeresaK » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:43 am

Jacquie I couldn't have said it any better and I totally agree. I am so overwhelmingly WOW'd - WOW'd - WOW'd by your awesome quilt!!! So much sew that if I win I would take out one green side and replace it with a gold!!! Your border is PERFECT!!!! The quilt is definitely a Blue Ribbon!!!!
You are the first I believe that has ever made a quilt using the block pattern before the Lotto Month has ended!!! Such an inspiration to all of us and those peeking in during the month. Thank you sew much for sharing!!!

*** Question?? Did someone invite you to come to the Lotto? If so, Who? If you both made blocks and sent them to me, you both get an extra ticket!!!

Can't wait to see what you might do in March if you decide to join us and I hope you do.

guyquilt1

Post by guyquilt1 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:17 am

I wish to thank you and appreciate your comments about my green/gold quilt I posted yesterday. Again, thanks Jacquie
Rick from Michigan

Also great feedback from Hostess TeresaK. Rick

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:25 am

Very nice Rick. Reminds me of pumpkins in a nice green pumpkin patch! and fall is my favorite time of the year! Love the scrappy look. I think I may even have some of those fabrics.

Seems as though this is the block for you as Teresa still has all the blocks but you have a whole quilt already! That is definitely a first. Looking forward to seeing other amazing surprises in the future.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:26 am

Happy Birthday to my younger sister today!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:31 pm

Rick - Glad you had a great time in your first Lotto. Hope to see you in the next one that catches your creative interest.

Valerie - Happy Birthday to your sis!!! Hope she had a FABulous Day :)
You are like me - I LOVE FALL!!! Hope the hand of the picker is nice to you :) :)

Rose92

Post by Rose92 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:16 am

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you....I never win anything!! I am so excited to receive them and put them into a quilt like Rick's. You all have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day.

Now on to March lotto blocks. Picking fabric today.

**Linda

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:19 pm

Thanks girls, Teresa did you get my text? Fighting a bad cold or flu, not sure which so sorry for the lack of excitement

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Congrats to the winners!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Linda - Thrilled you are EXCITED!! So am I. I want to make one like Rock as well. I am getting my golds and rusts together :) :)

Valerie - Yes I got your text and my phone says I sent it so it is probably in cyber somewhere. I am excited and thrilled :) :)

Flo - can't wait to see your creations for March :) :)

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”