Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

2017 JANUARY LOTTO - Log Cabin Block - MaryRose first quilt in her New Sewing Solace Room

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
rosebud3

Re: 2017 JANUARY LOTTO - Log Cabin Block - MaryRose first quilt in her New Sewing Solace Room

Post by rosebud3 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:20 pm

Teresa, I finished the lotto blocks today. Sent you a picture by text.

Mary/Rosebud

TeresaK

Re: 2017 JANUARY LOTTO - Log Cabin Block - MaryRose first quilt in her New Sewing Solace Room

Post by TeresaK » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:02 pm

Oh THANK YOU for posting here about the text. My phone has been in the other room all day. Let me go see if I got it ...
THe block is WONDERFUL!!!!! ALL of them will be FABulous in any quilt they find a home in. I just know it!

We are half way through the Month :) :) How are you doing?? Please let me know :) :)

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:24 am

You are welcome. I can't get photos on here anymore so I have to send to you by phone.

Mary/Rosebud

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:19 am

Lotto blocks are in the mail. Tracking #9505 5110 1943 7018 0769 63.

Mary/Rosebud

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:13 am

Picked up a few fat quarters at Walmart that will work...Hope to find time to see

Flo

FarmChick

Post by FarmChick » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:21 am

Mine go out tomorrow. I finished them early and forgot to get them ready to go. Hope they are workable. 6 blocks.

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Teresa, Mine will go out in the morning..2 for comfort Quilt and 5 for lotto.

You know how important I think the lotto is when I pull some of my "Little House on the Prairie" fabric to help finish the blocks!..

I will try to add pic in a bit...

Sonya

WHOA! sorry so big!...but with all the trouble I had getting this far with Photobucket..I'm going to leave this like that...The lighter side is lighter than it shows...

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:42 pm

WOW Jacquie - Received your blocks and they are beautiful. Brilliant choices on fabric purchases. You definitely have an eye for ordering online. Can be tricky :) I absolutely LOVE LOVE my Mini 6.5" blocks. They are both FABulous!!! You have such a gift for making them. My stack is getting bigger by the month!!! Think it might be time to play with them again :) :)

Chickie - I have gotten packages ready myself to mail and then get sidetracked. Happy to hear they are on the way to find great home with the others.

Flo - Happy to hear you found some great fabrics at Walmart. Seems ever since they brought back fabric it has been better quality. Still always leary of the FQ's. I cheat and open them up enough to feel and see. Can't wait to see what you found.

Sonya - Your picture of your block is wonderful!!! Great fabric choices also!!! Little House? I Loved that show and so sweet of you to use it in your blocks. Now you make me want to see them more and be hopeful in winning. teehee

MaryRose - Wonderful block with beautiful fabrics.Glad I could help you post them here for all to see. I am so touched that you made sew many for both the Lotto and for Tina. You are indeed a blessing with so many others

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:34 pm

2 packages of beautiful blocks arrived today from Katy and Mary Rose. FABulous choices of cold and fabrics that will make a beautiful quilt when all stitched together with lots of love.

The Lotto is so blessed to have such amazing pals enjoy making wonderful blocks! There is still more coming soon!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”