Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Secret Santa Opening Day

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
maryq

Secret Santa Opening Day

Post by maryq » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:42 am

Hey Girls

THE DAY HAS COME!!

READY..... SET...... OPEN!

I know there's a couple gifts still in transit, so hang in there! You should have a gift by Monday or so!! Hopefully!

See you later!

javin22

Re: Secret Santa Opening Day

Post by javin22 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:28 am

I am so excited!!! I keep looking at my box under the tree, and wondering what is inside....:)

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:52 pm

OH NO the 12th!!!! LOL Ok I will try to be a good elf and wait patiently. But I am telling you its very very hard!!!

Izzy
🐐izzy

velvet

Post by velvet » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:25 am

My package seems to be whispering my name when I pass it, but I'm trying to be strong and wait for the 12th.
Diane

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:47 am

YSabel and I are OPENING ours together Sunday night as it will be Monday the 12th somewhere in the world and we both have Dr's appt's on Monday. At least that is our plan. Time will tell if it actually happens - LOL!!!

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:24 am

oh gosh, tomorrow. I can't believe it's here already here. I just want it noted how patient I was this year. I think I will have Jerry hide my package every year.
Exodus 33:14

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:05 am

LOL, Chriss you are too funny. Seeing the gift sitting there in front of you just helps build the anticipation. My anticipation is waiting for mine to arrive. So I guess having Jerry hide it would be like USPS hiding mine. Just imagine what it would be like if you had to wait until Christmas day. Happy waiting for one more day.

Come on mail, get here early just once. Pleaaaaaaaaase!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary/Rosebud

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:20 am

Sorry to hear we still have someone waiting on the mail to bring the package. Hope it comes to you tomorrow. Maryq, have you heard from everyone.
What's the report on the count?
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:49 am

I think there is an elf in mine!!! I really think I should open it to give it some air:) Its really needing air and room to move about in my sewing room!!! I just know its suffering in there all alone. PLEASSSSSSSSSSe santa let me let the lil elf out:)))

Izzy
🐐izzy

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:16 am

Today finally came! And I'm an early riser! I hope this is where we are supposed to post.

My Santa is Mary Rosebud and I want to thank her for the overstuffed package that she sent to me by way of Tina. Tina gave it to me as we stopped to visit during our travels a few days ago. In my package were two mug rugs with pieced cats on them. There were also two larger mug rugs/hot pads in one of my favorite block patterns, 54/40 or fight! Mary, did you know it was my favorite block? Also, I found two crocheted Christmas stockings, a purse calendar w/ cats on it, a set of a dozen mechanical pencils (again, one of my big likes-pencils!), a little chest with hand painted sewing tools on it, a seam ripper, a 2-1/2" square ruler (wanted for a long time but never gotten for myself), a felt Christmas gift bag, 4 fat quarters of fabric, and a handmade lap quilt Purrfect for chilly evenings in the RV! Not to mention a lovely Christmas card with an even lovelier note inside.

Thank you, Mary Rose, for everything! All so thoughtful and designed for my personal tastes and likes! I am truly grateful for everything. You are a sweetheart and you rock!!

Merry Christmas and God bless you!
Mary z
Ps. And a tree skirt pattern that you can make in three sizes. Perfect for our little mini tree in our trailer, so first order of business is to make good use of this pattern! Thank you again, Mary!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”