Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

December LOTTO - QUILTERs CHOICE - WINTER WONDERLAND Theme - Pictures Posted at top

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: December LOTTO - QUILTERs CHOICE - WINTER WONDERLAND Theme - Pictures Posted at top

Post by TeresaK » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:30 am

Yes TODAY IS DRAWING DAY!!!! I received Flo's and my last one is half way through finished so I will count that one :) :) The more the merrier!!!

Because it is Christmas and the Last Lotto of the year I would like to make it SPECIAL by picking 3 winners. I write this before my friend picks winners. I am hoping with fingers crossed :) :)

purrfect-lady

Re: December LOTTO - QUILTERs CHOICE - WINTER WONDERLAND Theme - Pictures Posted at top

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:04 am

Congratulations, Winners! You will be making some very pretty things with these blocks!

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:35 am

Teresa called me last night with the news. What a wonderful way to start the new year.

Happy New Years Pals

Flo

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:26 pm

Note from Teresa, her power is out & unknown when it will be on..So hang tight cotton pals.

Flo

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:57 pm

Congratulations to all the winners. It really was a fun year.

Actually, Teresa, I was in all 12 months. I have all the blocks to show for it. Remember my picture of my year-end quilt.

Gosh, I need to decide what sashing I want to use for it. Maybe will consider a black to highlight each of the 12 blocks.

Think I better start a To Do List for the new year and put that quilt on top of the list. :)

Happy New Year to ALL

Hugs
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:18 am

YOU ARE SEW RIGHT Velda - I was using the old computer which wasn't totally updated from the old one. I hate switching to a new computer MUCH as I LOVE my new computer. When my wall is empty I will have to put my blocks up to see how to put them together. Oh the FUN we are having!!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”