Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

December LOTTO - QUILTERs CHOICE - WINTER WONDERLAND Theme - Pictures Posted at top

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: December LOTTO - QUILTERs CHOICE - WINTER WONDERLAND Theme - Pictures Posted at top

Post by TeresaK » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:50 pm

ALMOST TIME FOR PICKING THE LAST WINNERS of the YEAR!!!!!

WHO WANTS TO WIN?????? I know I would LOVE to WIN. PICK ME! PICK ME!!!

purrfect-lady

Re: December LOTTO - QUILTERs CHOICE - WINTER WONDERLAND Theme - Pictures Posted at top

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:50 am

I always get impatient this last week waiting for the last blocks to roll in. I wonder - am I feelin' lucky?

Any thoughts yet on the January block?

MEPIECE2

Post by MEPIECE2 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:00 am

I do I do

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:31 am

Always on pins and needles for the winners. I come and check in here everyday to see if anyone is posting a memory or news about sending their blocks.

Hugs to everyone
Vel
HUGS, 💕 Vel

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:09 am

Teresa, I'm sorry to say I don't think I'll be able to make it after all. I still have my parents here and no time has presented itself yet and as soon as I do get some free time another comfort quilt will be finished up and going out.
Everyone's blocks are so pretty, you all are doing fantastic!
Tina

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:56 am

Mailed 4 blocks today.

Flo

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:35 am

Thank you Tina for letting me know. Family always comes first!! I do hope you are enjoying them through this holiday season. Can't believe the New Year is just around the corner. Hope to see you in January!! I will keep track of all the Pals that make blocks for the COmfort quilts so you can give them a ticket for the Mystery Box drawing.

Flo - I am so happy your son is OK. That truely must have been scary and I am glad they caught the truck. THanks for letting me know you sent 4 blocks. THat is wonderful :) :)

Now I must get into my room and get that peddle moving. I love this month and hope to win if the picker is kind to me :)

Merry stitching everyone!!!!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:40 am

Tracking says mine should arrive to Teresa's mailbox today!
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:34 am

Sonya - I recieved your LOVELY chatty PM and I will do a proper response very shortly but for now due to time I need to say no worries about not being able to send anything this month. The Lotto is for if time allows you in the grand scheme of life. I know you will be with us when you can. Hugs!!

Valerie - YEA!!!! Your blocks have ARRIVED and they are FABulous. They will go LOVELY with all the others. You are indeed mastering the art of Mini-blocks inside a bigger block. I am amazed and motivated :)
THANK YOU sew much for the present. I was just looking at the compartmental bag that goes inside any bag. I have one for one purse and now have one for my sewing bag. THANK YOU!

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:02 am

Is today drawing day??? It's the last day of the month!!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”