Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

December LOTTO - QUILTERs CHOICE - WINTER WONDERLAND Theme - Pictures Posted at top

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
MEPIECE2

Re: December LOTTO - QUILTERs CHOICE - WINTER WONDERLAND Theme - Pictures Posted at top

Post by MEPIECE2 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:17 am

My blocks will be at Teresa's door today. Yippee

larynx
Site Admin

Re: December LOTTO - QUILTERs CHOICE - WINTER WONDERLAND Theme - Pictures Posted at top

Post by larynx » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:13 pm

I have been working on mine and plan to sew all day tomorrow in between finishing decorating and making cookies and fudge since I will likely be snowed in....which is fine with me..:)

Sonya

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:31 am

Not much progress here. Maybe this weekend.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:49 am

I have my fabric laying out if I can just get a few minutes, I've been swamped. .. even seeing from 2am to almost 7am just cause I couldn't sleep and didn't want to waste that time sitting in the dark. I'm still gonna try.
Tina

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:31 pm

THank you all for working on your blocks when time allows. You add dedication to the Lotto that comes from your heart :) :)

Velda - Wonderful blocks. I love the choice of your Christmas Stamps fabric. So appropriate to the CHristmas season.

Katy - Your blocks have arrived also and also well worth the waiting of the mailing. Your embroidered block is PERFECT to be added to this Winter Quilt.

Sonya - Did you get some snow? what kind of cookies did you make? I LOVE Christmas cookies! Were you able to play with some cotton? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Valerie - I will be here cheering you on and hoping that you can catch some great therapy cotton time :)

Tina - I hear you. I have had those kind of sewing sessions myself. I always feel better for accomplishing part of a project but boy does it catch up with you later when the yawns start coming. Please just do you best if time allows.

Flo and Chickie - are you still with us? Please let me know how you are and the exciting happenings going on around you :)

PLEASE REMEMBER!!! No pressure ever - It is Christmas and I want you to be able to ENJOY the Journey BUT only if you have the time :) :)

While I wait patiently The LAST CUSTOMER QUILT of the YEAR is FINISHED. It was a last minute quilt and she knew it was going to be close - Whew!!!

So now I will be working on my blocks in spirit with you all. Such inspiration to guide me as I gaze upon the wonderful blocks I already have. Plus I have requests for 5 different Christmas cookies to send to the kids. I am down 29.6lbs and my goal was 30lbs by Christmas or the end of the year. So no over-testing of cookies for me. Notice I said OVER-testing. I am FOCUSED but not stupid. I am sure some dough or cookie will find its way to my mouth. One bite of the cookie and then it goes to Rob :) :)

I can't wait to see what will arrive next so keep on Merry Stitching when the time allows :) :);

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:35 am

Will mail blocks this week

Flo

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:22 am

2 more 6 1/2 inch blocks done

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:34 pm

Great news Flo!!! Let me know when and how many blocks are coming. Eager to see :) :)

Valerie - wonderful news! Hope you had a terrific time playing with your cotton 😀😀😀

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:59 am

I should be able to get mine in the mail on Monday. I am off that day for Christmas. I have 2 12.5 and 3 4.5. Will do more if I can.

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:43 pm

Only 4 blocks coming this month. Will mail Tomorrow or Wednesday.

Post office closed today, and I need to borrow truck from Joe..the battery on Luigi died and its only 18 months old...

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”