Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
TeresaK

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by TeresaK » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:39 am

Recieved Sonya's blocks late yesterday and I was blown away!!!
Sonya you really caught the essence of the quilt perfectly with your fabric choices. They will go with everyones blocks FABulously! Definitely worth the wait! I am thrilled you did not give up trying to get to the PO.
You are sew very sweet and I Thank you sew very much for the presents you sent with them. I LOVE the Row by Rows patterns and the Decorative Jar will be so much FUN to make with the Stick-ons. Someone was definitely creative when inventing those and making very good money :) :)
Everyones blocks will make a WOWser quilt!!!

Izzy - You are way to cute!!!!
Tina - Going BOING right there with you!!

Today is all day quilting day with my local group. I will finish getting all the tickets ready for my friends to pick the winning names - so TODAY IS THE PICKING DAY!! BOING, BOING, BOING!!!

gershwin64

Re: NOVEMBER LOTTO - SCRAPPY LEAF Variation of Log Cabin - All arrived at destinations! Enjoy!!!

Post by gershwin64 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:30 am

Pick me pick me! :)
Tina

billizzy

Post by billizzy » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:13 am

Happy dance!!!! I am going bananas!!!

hee hee:)
Izzy

thank you PICKER:)
🐐izzy

QuiltGram8

Post by QuiltGram8 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:57 am

Congratulations to: Maryz, Flo, Tina, and Izzy!

Happy Dancing with you.

Velda
HUGS, 💕 Vel

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:35 am

Thank you! This is one lotto I really wanted to win! The colors are so vibrant! and I need a vibrant fall quilt for my couch. thank you so much! Can't wait to see them all in person! Teresa, I PM'd you my winter address! YAY!! And congratulations to Izzy, Tina, and Flo, too! I wish we all could win!

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:41 am

Great job all! Can'T wait to see finished quilts
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:50 am

YAY! I can't believe I am one of the winners, how awesome! Congratulations to all the winners :o) Everybody did such beautiful blocks! Thank you all so much!
Tina

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:41 am

What a wonderful gift..just celebrated my 55th b- day, & this is a Blessing.

Thank you Teresa & all those who sewed...I may send blocks to my sis as a gift. Trying to get her to sign up on forum.

Flo

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:21 am

Mary - Received your PM with the address. Wil mail to you there. Have FUN and safe travels!!!

Izzy - thrilled you are doing the happy dance but please don't slip on one of the banana peels.

Flo - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! What a wonderful way to celebrate! Would love for your sister to join us. What is her name? Please extend the invite to join the FUN!!!

Tina - Your very welcome!!!! Can't wait to see your quilt when it is finished but wait till you see my wall!!!! You might want to make more blocks!!! :) :) :)

FlorenceM

Post by FlorenceM » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:43 am

My sister's name is Dolly Bielskie...I think the blocks will do it. She was asking when I was back home last month quilting 2014's lotto quilt.

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”