Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

FINDING the fabric

Patterns, Fabric, Suggestions, and more. What to do with everything you've got. Everything's Quilting and Fabric related!
Merryquilts351

FINDING the fabric

Post by Merryquilts351 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:48 pm

Am searching for fabric used in Quilt in A Day book...Quilts from El,s Attic to make the Dresden plate table runner on page 32,and the 4 hanging baskets on page 68. We went to trunk show in Atchison, KS on 9/10/2106 given by her sister, and bought the book, now am searching for the EXACT material used!

redgarnet222

Re: FINDING the fabric

Post by redgarnet222 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:42 pm

I am thinking that you could ask elemore or elenore's staff which fabric was used in the book. Then you would have a name of the fabric line used so you can search for it. Some fabrics are near impossible to find after even a short amount of time, but, you can come very close if you search. I have done a google search and found fabrics before. Also there are sites that carry discontinued fabrics you could search too.

I hope you find what you are looking for. I am sorry I couldnt be of any more help.

Return to “Quilting & Fabric Discussions”