Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

St. Patrick's LUCK-O-THE IRISH, CLOSED

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
purrfect-lady

Re: St. Patrick's LUCK-O-THE IRISH, CLOSED

Post by purrfect-lady » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:37 am

DENISE, I hope your blocks arrive soon!

I can't wait to get to these blocks. I hope it won't be long. Soon 'twill be the season to be puttin' out the green! But I have two stumbling blocks - my quilter quilts only in his good time, and I need to make a pink baby quilt for my great-niece's baby, due in 10 weeks. So my machine will be humming!

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:20 am

Tina, I might receive them this week. I can't wait... No worry, I'll post as soon as I get them!

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:24 am

I just came back from the post office and I have received my blocks!!! they are all so beautiful. Thanks to everyone!

Tina, you can wrap it up. Thanks again for letting me be part of your swap... now going back again to look at the blocks...

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:42 am

Denise, so happy you finally received your blocks! They sure take a long time getting to you, but it seems when you mail to the States, it goes more quickly.

I think it's time to get out my blocks and see if I can get them together in time for the Wearin' of the Green!

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:39 pm

Denise, I am so happy they arrived! Yippee! Just 1 more and it was mailed today :-)
Tina

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Denise, so glad you got your blocks. the ones you sent me and the ones Tina sent to you must have crossed paths.
Exodus 33:14

larynx
Site Admin

Post by larynx » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:48 pm

I have a gazillions things I'm working on right now and this is at the top of the list...#3...:)...Sonya

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:34 am

I got out my blocks yesterday and started to play around with them. I'm thinking of using the arrangement that is shown in a photo Lori posted on pg 23 of this thread - using only 10 swap blocks and a simple alternating block. Then I'll use the rest of the blocks to make a table topper, a table runner, and a few smaller, 1-block end table mats. I can decorate my entire house with one swap!! My weekend is booked solid, so I hope to get started on all these projects this coming week.

gershwin64

Post by gershwin64 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:17 am

Mary, sounds like your house will be very lucky! :-)

DouceFleur1

Post by DouceFleur1 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:56 am

Mary have fun! Do you need any help?

Chriss, yes the blocks I sent you and the ones of Tina must have crossed paths somewhere!

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”