Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Accuquilt go Baby

Having the right tool for the job is always important. Look in here for information about quilting notions that really help finish those projects.
morgans4

Accuquilt go Baby

Post by morgans4 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:04 am

Is there a difference in the Accuquilt go and the Accuquilt go baby? If so, do they use different dies?

xteacher2

Re: Accuquilt go Baby

Post by xteacher2 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:18 pm

The Go Baby is a bit smaller than the Go. It can use all of the same smaller dies, you must be sure that the die says for Go Baby. I have the GO, corning has the Go Baby. I don't think I have many dies that she cannot use.

judyquilts

Re: Accuquilt go Baby

Post by judyquilts » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:04 am

I have the Accuquilt Go and was wondering about also getting the Go Baby. I guess since I have the larger cutter I am able to use the Go Baby dyes? That would be so great but I can see the big advantage of the smaller Go Baby is it is lighter and easy to carry to a class or anywhere. What does everyone think?

Judyquilts

Return to “Quilting Notions Discussions”