Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Sew Easy Ruler Cutter

Having the right tool for the job is always important. Look in here for information about quilting notions that really help finish those projects.
Barnwpk

Sew Easy Ruler Cutter

Post by Barnwpk » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:47 am

I saw a Sew Easy 27½ in. Ruler Cutter being used in a video and was wondering if anyone has used one and if so...how did you like it? Would you recomend it?

Thanks.

elise26

Re: Sew Easy Ruler Cutter

Post by elise26 » Thu May 09, 2013 10:39 am

I got mine at Walmart it was on clearence. So I don't know if I help maybe a quilt store or shop if they know or carry it.
Good luck
Elise Hawkins

TooMuchFabric

Post by TooMuchFabric » Fri May 17, 2013 1:22 am

I have been wondering the same thing. I found (shouldn't say it like that but that is exactly what happened) a brand new (still in the box) rotary ruler that Eleanor used several years ago in her videos lurking in the back of the closet. I believe it is 5 1/2" x 24".

I had looked at the shape cut pro recently that has the 2 1/2 inch increments. I would like to cut some of the yardage I have into charms, jelly rolls, and layer cake sizes.

added: I am anxious to hear more about the new 27 1/2" cutting tool.

carolyn72753

Post by carolyn72753 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:22 pm

I got one From Quilt in a Day at half price- absolutely love it, I see it's back ordered till Sept now- works like a charm

Return to “Quilting Notions Discussions”