Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Quilting with a credit card

Tips, Suggestions, and General Discussions about quilting by machine.
territurcott

Quilting with a credit card

Post by territurcott » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm just finishing a "Tales of First Ladies" quilt top, and am excited that it will be my first to send off and have professionally quilted. Any recommendations on long arm quilters that do fabulous work at reasonable prices? My quilt will measure 104"x104".
Thanks!

TeresaK

Re: Quilting with a credit card

Post by TeresaK » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:09 am

Hi - i sent you a PM letting you know I would love to help you.

NewQuilter240

Post by NewQuilter240 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:12 am

Send it to Angela Walters. I took a class with her at the MQXEast show. She has a very creative quilt style. Check out her 2 books to see if she matches your quilting likes. I also enjoy her blog. I believe she lives in the Midwest - maybe Kansas?? She's got a terrific backstory. I'm sure you'll enjoy her! Good luck.

BorntoSew

Post by BorntoSew » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:50 pm

How is that done?

TeresaK

Post by TeresaK » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:08 am

BornToSew - Quilting with a CC just means that you send your quilt to a Longarmer. They quilt it and you pay with a CC or a check.

I quilt for a number of pals here on the forum so if you ever need any quilt finished for you please let me know. My rates are very reasonable. Would be happy to quilt for you.
Happy Stitchin'!!!
Teresa

Return to “Machine & Longarm Quilting”