Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Pillowcases for childern in Tx hospitals

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
janciesquilts

Pillowcases for childern in Tx hospitals

Post by janciesquilts » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:46 am

Hello my friends,

It has been to long since I have been on here. Life has keeped me quit busy. We we moved back to my home town and we are staying for good.

I have been waiting to do something for all the kids that have to be in the hospitals for days, months and years. I wanted to do it when we live up east but didn't know who to contact but now that we are back hm, I have a family member that can get me the right person to contact. Now that I have everything in place all I need is if anyone would like to help out with this wonderful project to put many smiles on the children faces that have to spend all their time in the hospital.

Thank you, Marie

-I think I'll dedicate Feb. to helping the kids in hospitals. So I have no set amount. I'm sure any amount is welcomed. There are many kids in these hospitals and these pillowcase will help brighten a child.. I have no website for you to go to, it is just something I'm doing on my own with the help of everyone. So if anyone is interested please IM me.

I hope that this is helpful and if anyone has any questions please contact me.

Thanks again,
Marie

kenderosa

Re: Pillowcases for childern in Tx hospitals

Post by kenderosa » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Marie-

Will these be going to Texas Children's?????
Need a little more information....like time frame when they are due?
How many are you looking to collect?? etc. Thanks

Sue

janciesquilts

Post by janciesquilts » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:32 am

I didn't get any sewing done today. I was feeling a little sick but there is always tomorrow. I'm going to see if I can knock out some pillowcases.

judyquilts

Post by judyquilts » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:57 am

I am very willing to do some cases for the children. Are you still doing them? Could pm me to let me know where to send them?

morgans4

Post by morgans4 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Is there a site on here somewhere that has a pattern? I have no idea of what sizes to cut, etc.

zfatcat

Post by zfatcat » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:48 am

morgans4 All People quilt have several different pillow case patterns on their website.
Lori 8-)

Return to “Projects from the Heart”