Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in.
If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board
works, try the FAQ link above.
- Posts: 3638
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:47 am
I might even make another one
- Posts: 21682
- Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:04 am
Gorgeous. Thanks for showing a picture. Wish everyone would.
- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:28 pm
Very pretty. I love the colors you chose.
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:07 am
Love your quilt. Was this an easy pattern?
- Posts: 9253
- Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:59 am
Really beautiful, IowaGal!! It looks so hard to do, but if you break it down into the blocks, it's easy - like all of Eleanor's patterns, if you follow her directions.
This one is really special!
- Posts: 4655
- Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:15 pm
Ooh, I like how the greens give a ribbon effect wrapping around the stars. Very pretty.