Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Tuesday, June 2nd

Daily discussions.
beccasmom

Re: Tuesday, June 2nd

Post by beccasmom » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Boy is it storming outside. I was downstairs pinning a quilt together and decided I better come upstairs and hang out with my little girl. The storm is really bad and we have had hail, lightening and a lot of wind. Whew I am glad I am not out driving in it.

"T" don't worry about someone not wanting to give out their email because some people just don't for personal reasons. I certainly wouldn't feel bad about it because she may have had something happen in the past.

Brenda

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:53 pm

LOL

Jeanne, can I have whipped cream with that and NUTZ? I said NUTZ, not balls. BTW, I have them too ya know?

Does 'by default' mean 'Automatic without questions asked'?

*T* <===== changed it to a PJ party

I am Prez *T*, and I approved this message.
If you have nothing nice to say, maybe say nothing at all?

Irishgram

Post by Irishgram » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:55 pm

It might be late here in SW. Pa, but it's celebration time in the "burgh"....Penguins won tonight! I have to stop watching those games, getting too rough for me...I know the BP is way high and heart rate is racing.....

Have a good night, everyone

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:00 pm

:)

FluFF*s for the Righ Coasters

Sweet Dweams

*T* <======== Standing tall :)

beccasmom

Post by beccasmom » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Good nite everyone. I am going to do a little knitting or reading and head off to bed in the next few minutes.

Brenda

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:11 pm

*Smile*

If ANY of you have the info of one of our Angels that can't be on-line for right now, but from whom you know they would want to be included...Please, e-mail me that info as well.

I'me looking for members like

Checker
Coyotyquilts
MamaKay
Oasis
Grammy2

and a few more I can't think of right now.

*T* <===== going for the ice cream and choco syrup.

khowardquilts

Post by khowardquilts » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Cathy it might be the starch or too long heating or not enough, I don't really know. I usually stitch my applique shortly after fusing. I did find that I liked one kind better than another, but now I don't remember which was better.

Kathy

khowardquilts

Post by khowardquilts » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Wow! I had a good time last Friday. A quilting friend was giving away some fabric. It was so much fun choosing some of it to take home. Our grandson even picked out some novelty prints that he liked.

Kathy

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:20 pm

KHO Thank You. If you can think of which was the one you liked best would you please let me know? My luck it was Heat N Bond Lite that was the least liked. Especially since I have TWO FULL BOLTS of the stuff. Yes I did say TWO. LOL *shaking my head*

Huge Hugs

How much fun to get free fabric!!! What a good friend. But I have a feeling you are just as good of a friend to her.

Hugs

Tulpje

Post by Tulpje » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:43 pm

:)

You guys are night-owls.........

In a few minutes I'll go take my night meds and I better stop posting after I have taken them.

*T*

Return to “Sew ins”