Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Monday, June 1st

Daily discussions.
WeeOne

Monday, June 1st

Post by WeeOne » Sun May 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Good Day All,
It's 2:02 a.m. in Estes Park, CO. DD & grandkids, Montilda HighPockets & Pistol Pete, came up on Sunday to stay overnight. Us Big kids have stayed up way too late watching a movie. My DD told DH & I that we are the "Sane" side of her family...unlike my ex and his wife.

Kids are sleeping on the floor in our room, so I better get to sleep.

God Bless Your Monday in whatever you do,
Lyn

fabricgirl

Re: Monday, June 1st

Post by fabricgirl » Sun May 31, 2009 11:42 pm

LynI hopeby now you are knee deep in covers I am getting ready to motor out the door to work .

When I come home from work I have a few chores to do so there will be no sewing for me .

I hope everyone has a Great Day doing whatever.
Lois BBL

suzette58

Post by suzette58 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:16 am

Good morning everyone. I am already at work. Afterwards, I hope to get my stepdaughter's quilt together and then start the borders. It's a wedding present that I hope to get done before her wedding in July. It will be close because I am having it quilted. Took me longer to recover from so-called minor surgery & I didn't have energy. So, have a good day everyone. Will check back later.
Suzette58
Suzette

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:16 am

Good Morning to all..hope you all have a quilting day,

I will miss hanging out with you today..but I need $$$$ for fabric LOL I will check in after 7pm to see what you have been up to.

Besides my velcro/flanel idea...an other one is "something" that will allow us to quilt and be on the forum at the same time. I can not even hook up my new DVD player(LOL) so I do not have much hope that I can invent this..

Happy Quilting....Kathy

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:23 am

mornin all....

Lyn, hope you got a chance to sleep in...

Kathy, you should write a book.. it could be called "Look what I came up with" you could sell a zillion copies and not have to work but you'd still have $$ for fabric...

Suzette, hope the quilting goes well

Lois, hope work flies by.

I am on my way to work also... hope you all have a fun day

Chriss
Exodus 33:14

maryq

Post by maryq » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:22 am

Another gorgeous day in Minnesota.. but bummer dude, I have to go to work. It's probably a good thing that there are no windows where I work so I can't see what a nice day it is and be wishing I was home!

Hope you all have a wonderful day..... and for those of you that have rain today.... send some up here.... we need it badly!

Marymargaret

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:27 am

Chriss, Kathy, Lois, Marymargaret, and Suzette - y'all have a great day at work. That's where I am, too. Ho-hum. When I get home I will fix a quick dinner and then sew. I want to get the French Braid quilt top put together before my pillowcase fabric arrives sometime this week. I am really questioning my sanity. Why in the world did I get it in my head to make all those Christmas pillowcases????

Suzette - I'm cheering you on to get your stepdaughter's quilt done before the wedding.

BBL

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:53 am

Good morning everyone. I am off today, and will be working on different things throughout the day, some sewing some not.

Suzette...'A stitch in time makes nine', you'll be getting it done in no time at all. Go Suzy, Go! Yeah Suzy!

Everyone at work hope it goes by quickly for you.

Later

Mary

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:30 am

Good Morning, everyone. Sounds like you all are busy already with your day! I've got my shower done (even cleaned the shower while I was in there!) and my first load of laundry is ready to hang. Other than that, slow morning here. I'll be heading out soon to get in my 2 mile walk before it gets too warm. Later I plan to do a few more of those (big sigh) windows, get my DSIL's wedding garter ready to mail as well as my SP's gift. More HW chores, and maybe FINALLY get a start on quilting my latest quilt. I've been having tension issues, but I'm gaining on them! We'll see how it goes! Have a great day everyone. We won't see it again!

maryz
Lyn, no lights at Harbor Freight. Guess I'll try Target. They have a lot of novelty patio lights.

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:35 am

Well, it was a short night. Grandkids up before 7 a.m. Grandpa & DD are still sleeping. I'll need lots of coffee today!

Return to “Sew ins”