Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Saturday May 30th

Daily discussions.
grammiequilts

Saturday May 30th

Post by grammiequilts » Sat May 30, 2009 12:12 am

I am on my way to my DD for 4 days of playing with my DGSs I have missed you all. I will return on weds. XXXOOOJudi Happy Weekend to you working girls. Hope everyone gets some quilting done today.

My machine (the new one) should arrive next thursday.

fabricgirl

Re: Saturday May 30th

Post by fabricgirl » Sat May 30, 2009 12:59 am

Judi Hi glad that your back I hope everything is well .

Today I have to bring my DSIL to get her nucular stress test that will take about 4 hrs so I will be reading but when we get out of there we are going out to lunch and depending how she feels we might do a little shopping but it's all up to her .

I hope everyone has a very productive day BBL.
Lois

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Sat May 30, 2009 2:47 am

Good Morning girls. Today is another work day for me. I'm having coffee and then need to finish getting dressed for work. I need to stop after work to get gas for the weed wacker. Then I can come home and sew for a few minutes before getting out in the yard to tackle some of the weeds.

Judi, enjoy your time with GS and I'll see you on Wednesday. You must be getting excited about getting your new machine.

Lois, hope your DSIL's test reflect good results. Enjoy your lunch out afterward. Have fun shopping if she feels up to going.

Later everyone. I need to finish getting ready for work, so I'll pop back sometime later this evening. Have a good day, and be safe.

Mary

Marilynsgrammy

Post by Marilynsgrammy » Sat May 30, 2009 3:48 am

mornin'

graduation turned out really nice.. we had a small gathering afterwards for cake... cake is always good.....

Lois.. what is a nucular stress test..hope it goes well.

Mary, hope your work day flies by.

Judi... have a fun time with those grandsons.. hope you wear them out....lol....

you all have a fun day...
Chriss
Psalm 91

WeSignificant

Post by WeSignificant » Sat May 30, 2009 3:51 am

It is service project day for out scout troop so we are off to the food bank. May get some sewing time in this evening. I am on call at work so who knows.

Hope eveyone has a great day. See ya all ASAP.
A Friend is God's way of making sure we never walk alone!

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Sat May 30, 2009 3:52 am

Good Morning!!

It finaly sunny here on Long Island!! The day smells so good...

I tried to sleep in this morning, last night I had a temp of 101', but there are work man next door. So I am up and making the most of the day...still have a temp & a headache.

Judi..Have a great visit with DGSs....

Lois..Your DSIL is lucky to have you to go with her for the test..

Mary..May your work day flys by so you can come to work more??

I am off to do a little ugly work and plant my tomato and basil.

Later, later...Kathy

1quiltinnana

Post by 1quiltinnana » Sat May 30, 2009 4:24 am

We are going to finalize the papers on our new Fifth Wheel RV..Whoo Hoo!! We are excited. Going to a lake in two weeks with another RVing couple.

Quilter7

Post by Quilter7 » Sat May 30, 2009 4:37 am

Good Morning Everyone!
I have been busy this morning clearing my computer table. It is so nice to be able to see the top of the desk again! I just read about Mama Parker's DH in Prayer section. May I suggest you go read.

I need to put away several projects. Once again I have too many things going on in my small sewing room and am not getting anything done. I do much better working on only one thing at a time.

Lois - I, too, am wondering what a nuclear stress test is used to determine. What is it exactly?

Mary - Have a good day at work today!

Chriss - Glad the graduation went well and you enjoyed the cake!

WeSig - Sounds like you have another busy day ahead of you!

1quiltinnana - Congratulations on your new RV! Sounds like you have lots of fun things to do this summer.

Kathy - Take it easy today and take good care of yourself. It is no fun to have a fever.

Have fun everyone!

Irishgram

Post by Irishgram » Sat May 30, 2009 4:50 am

Good morning from sunny, warm SW. Pa...Looks like another perfect day...It sounds like everyone has a full day...

DH, sore back and all, is outside playing with the lawn mower...Here's a man who can hardly bend over but he has to get the grass cut..I'd help but I can't even get the darn thing out of the shed....

I have sheets on the line outside, banana bread in the oven, Les Miserables blasting on the stereo (hope the neighbors don't mind) and as soon as I'm done with my tea, I need to get outside and play in the dirt...That lot is not getting cleaned out by it's self...

I don't know if I'll get to the sewing room but now that that dreaded quilt is finished, the wheels are turning as to what is the next project, although there are things that need to be finished....

I did hear some good news, my DDIL called and the curvature is very slight on my DGS and the doctor will just keep tabs on him, thank goodness...No matter how old or how far away they are, they are always a worry....A dear friend of mine always says, "From the womb to the tomb" and boy is she right.....

Well, my break is over and I'd better check on DH...

Enjoy the rest of the day, everyone...
Have a good weekend!

WeeOne

Post by WeeOne » Sat May 30, 2009 4:51 am

My Lilacs are blooming! Hooray! I get to enjoy them for a week. We are usually gone, to Canada, by now. We are at about 8,000 ft. so the Lilacs don't bloom until June. I love the smell of Lilacs.

1quiltinnana - Congrat's on the new Fifth Wheel!! What kind, how big, any slide outs and more important does it have room for sewing machine & fabric? ;)

Headed down the mountain to do some errands today. Top on the list is to buy a Pineapple Sage plant!

Return to “Sew ins”