Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

It's Tuesday

Daily discussions.
KATHYSQUILTS

Re: It's Tuesday

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Tue May 26, 2009 6:57 am

Good Afternoon...

I am taking a break..only 2 more windows downstairs(sewing room)to go. A good place to end and I did not even plan it! LOL
Having a cup of tea. No more windows...too sore. I will clean up after myself and attack the pile of pappers. A real easy job.
Up stairs will have to wait.

Joanne...I can not be queen of windows LOL..Up stairs have not been done on the out side for 5 years!! Maybe next house will not have any windows.

Brenda..Sorry to hear about you pain. Prayers for you.(:
I have done a lot of xstitch..love it..good to have something to do so you do not get in any trouble!

Irishgram..I wonder if the rain is heading for Long Island?. Must check that. Some times it just goes to New England.
I am pleased to hear the MRI process went smoothly. How long will you have to wait?
Good for you that DH is taking care of dinner. Very sweet of him.

Break is over..later...Kathy

auntjana

Post by auntjana » Tue May 26, 2009 8:53 am

Good late morning all -

Busy day yesterday and today as well. Later this afternoon we are going to SF to the Giants/Atlanta baseball game. DS2 and DS4 are huge baseball fans and so are the GS's. Everyone has a jersey and a mitt that they are taking to the game - hoping for a foul ball- no luck in all the years that we have been going - Maybe cuteness works and DGS1 will get one!!

No sewing around here today - boo hoo!

Vicky - sorry to learn of the loss of the baby - prayers, sympathy and love to all those involved

With no sewing also means no house****- yippee

Have a great day

Jana

purrfect-lady

Post by purrfect-lady » Tue May 26, 2009 9:36 am

Windows! Oooh, I've been talking windows for a while, but the way I see it, they'll just get dirty again! So I managed to talk myself out of it!

I'm still trying to get all the chores done from coming home from 2 weeks of camping. How can two people dirty so many clothes?? Then we came home to the news that DH's beautiful sister is getting married! In ELEVEN days! And guess who's in charge of organizing a post-ceremony dinner at a restaurant! That would be me. (Well, it's supposed to be DH, too, but you all know how that goes! Haha!) So I've been on the phone all morning to restaurants in Olympia, which is 50 miles from me, trying to envision the facilities they are describing, etc. There will be about 30 people. I'm a fairly good organizer, but did I mention ELEVEN DAYS?!!! So I'm thinking no sewing for me today. My mind just can't settle to any one thing today. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I guess I better go and try to get into some sort of foward gear, though. maryz

MAWmum

Post by MAWmum » Tue May 26, 2009 9:46 am

Today my oldest turns 14 (UGGG!) so I took her a cake and balloons to school and embarassed the heck out of her.

MAWmum

Post by MAWmum » Tue May 26, 2009 9:49 am

Carolyn it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

Vicki I am sorry to hear about your friends loss.

IrishGram the dye they use for the MRI's always gives me a HUGE migraine.

rosebud3

Post by rosebud3 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:17 am

LOL, Cathy I was the one rushing out the door for work this morning. I forgot to turn on my 3 am alarm, didn't wake up until 4:15, and had to leave by 4:30 to make it to work by 5:00. There wasn't even enough time to put on coffee. It was a bit rough, but I made it. WHew!

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Tue May 26, 2009 11:32 am

Hi y'all. We are back from our camping trip to the lake. We fished some, enjoyed the company of friends, relaxed a lot, and ate and ate and ate and ate - LOL. So now it's back to the grind - I'm on my second load of laundry. I'm so tired - all that fun is exhausting. It's all I can do to keep my eyes open. We had one day that we didn't get on the lake due to the threats of severe storms. It did rain a little bit and was cloudy so I used that day to finish up the binding on my Pink Lemonade quilt. YIPPEE Now all I have to do is wash it and hope all the quilting markings come out. Must get all the other laundry done first though - drat!

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Tue May 26, 2009 11:34 am

Oh no Rosebud! Sorry you overslept but glad you safely made it! And without coffee? Wow! My whole day would have been a train wreck. LOL Enjoy your evening and go set your alarm. LOL

Huge Hugs & Much Love

Cathy32078

Post by Cathy32078 » Tue May 26, 2009 12:22 pm

Good to see you back with us Cindy. Was the lake crowded? Bet you are thrilled that your quilt is now ready to use or enjoy looking at. I would be. It's beautiful. What are you working on now?

Hugs

KATHYSQUILTS

Post by KATHYSQUILTS » Tue May 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Hello Everyone..

They call it vacation but I worked my butt off today!!

Now I am sewing.. I love being in my sewing room. So relaxing!

Happy Quilting...Kathy

Return to “Sew ins”