Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

El's Angels First Guild Meeting Is In Session!

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
MastiffMomQlt

Re: El's Angels First Guild Meeting Is In Session!

Post by MastiffMomQlt » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:38 pm

Thank goodness! Daisy has pooped out again! I think I can go to bed now. Sophie & Emily put themselves to bed a long time ago. I think DH is staying up to see the basketball game. I have just run out of schlitz...

Goodnight, ladies...
goodnight, ladies...
goodnight, ladies...
it's time to say (I don't know the rest of the words! LOL)

At any rate, I'm gonna hit the sack. Are we supposed to be doing this next Friday PM too?

Queen Peach, are you the pres of this guild or the queen? What's the skinny?

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:42 pm

Good Night Caren ~ Sweet Dreams

Thanks GP - No hurry, just was curious

Nadine2007

Post by Nadine2007 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:44 pm

Time for me to turn in too. Good nite everyone

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:46 pm

Good Nite Bev - Sweet Dreams

kadie

Post by kadie » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:49 pm

G'night everyone!
I have to give up, have been chasing DD away with a big stick for the last hour or so, but she wants on the 'puter, and I have been on here quite a while.
Seeyalater

Nadine2007

Post by Nadine2007 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:49 pm

Gp I just read about the quilt. I haven't made mine yet I plan on making it after Christmas. What did you think of the fabrics? I love the finished quilt. There is one fabric I don't care for and it's one of the outside borders I will let you know what one it is tomorrow. I am going to replace it with another fabric. It is in the McCall's Quilting December 2007 issue The Comforts of home quilt. I saw it finished in the store about 8 months ago I had to wait until a few weeks ago to get the kit. I think it's a quilt like little house on the prairie only today. (If that makes sense) Bev

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:51 pm

Hey, Caren, ROFLOL!!!...I think I'm the Pres., but I always wear my tiara, so hey, call me whatever and I'll answer! LOL! Weekly meetings would be fun, but I guess we'll see what everyone else would like to do. Fridays aren't good for some and Saturdays aren't for others...we could rotate nights or do both and lord knows, I have enough projects to catch up on that would suit me fine! Sleep well and enjoy your breakfast and card game in the a.m.!

Littlebit, I found it...it's in the Dec. 2007 McCall's Quilting. I almost panicked because I couldn't remember the name of the magazine the instructions are in! LOL!

Nadine2007

Post by Nadine2007 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:56 pm

We go to our weekend place sometimes and I don't have internet service there. So I will be here when I can. This was fun. Bev

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:08 pm

Bev, oh I thought you'd already made yours! I found the pattern and magazine just a bit ago, thank goodness! Sleep well and talk soon!

kadie, try to stay cool today and so glad you were here tonight, enjoyed you so much, as always! Hug those mean little roos for me, they're cute even if they do steal TTS fabric from me! LOL!

Well, it's 1:05 a.m. here and I think I'm partied out! LOL! I did get a lot accomplished that I wanted to, learned a new pattern for the pillowcases and finished one and have the other one ready to sew. What a lot of fun this was, looking forward to our next one. Goodnight everyone, have a wonderful weekend and next time we chat I'll be at the cabin. Love and hugs to you all!

Littlebit

Post by Littlebit » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:10 pm

Thanks Ladies - Found it! - That is the same magazine that my placemats came from lol

Return to “Projects from the Heart”