Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

El's Angels First Guild Meeting Is In Session!

Discussions about Projects & Donations for special causes.
Georgiapeach

El's Angels First Guild Meeting Is In Session!

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:48 pm

Welcome El's Angels to our very first meeting! As you come to the meeting, pop in to say hello and let us know you are here! Pj's and comfy attire are the dress code for the evening and we'll be having various snacks and beverages, so help yourself! I think we all should say a little prayer for the Burns family and for our troops and their families and for the fire victims in Ca., and also to acknowledge the blessing we have to have been brought together on this wonderful forum.

Share what project you're working on, what you're munching on, tell jokes, and just plain have fun and enjoy each others company tonight....this is our special time together so take it wherever you'd like it to go! I, for one, still have not decided on a project for tonight, but have no fear, I'll choose soon! LOL! That's ok, there were no rules, we can do what we want...nobody's the boss of us! LOL! Let the good times start rolling.......ok, who's here so far!!

kadie

Re: El's Angels First Guild Meeting Is In Session!

Post by kadie » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:54 pm

me.

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:58 pm

Hey, kadie! Are you going to work on a project tonight, or just hang out and chatter with us? What's new with you? Got your pj's on?

HugANurse

Post by HugANurse » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:00 pm

Me too. Kadie, what time is it down under?

I haven't been able to get going on anything. My "get up and go, got up and went". At least I am on vacation the next week.

GP, I am going to mail whatever stockings I have done int he morning. Sorry they are so late. I have 14 completed.

Hugs, Bobbi

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:01 pm

me here!

kadie

Post by kadie » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:02 pm

PJs at midday wouldn't go down real well with Hubby! Hope to get some sewing done but will probably just chat mostly, and stir the rest of you up as much as possible!!
Only trouble is me having to share this 'puter with Hubby and DD. Never know when I'll get kicked off!!

quiltwithmom

Post by quiltwithmom » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:03 pm

Hi Pam
We just got in and I wanted to check in with you. I am getting a late dinner and will be back later. I won't be sewing as my room is being use for our son tonight.
HI Kadie!
I have my comffie flannel pants on.
Have a wonderful time all! I wish I could stay but this week just didn't work for me. ;-( I may be back for a snack later!
Love Ya
Kathy

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:03 pm

skipping into the next room for a sec... attire is not correct.

I have sweet tea (made with Luzianne - of course!)

CindyB

Post by CindyB » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:04 pm

LOL!!!! Kadie - when are PJs not ok at midday!! Once in a great while, I do that!

Georgiapeach

Post by Georgiapeach » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:05 pm

Bobbi, that is wonderful, I'll be filling and sending them because yesterday we were told we needed a few more stockings because their numbers in their units had changed! Thanks so much!

I have so many things to work on that I just can't decide which one to start on tonight! I'll bet I get some inspiration as everyone posts what they're working on...that always does it for me! I hear everyone describing their current project and I get all-fired up! LOL! I'm in the mood to make something quick and fun and easy to do!

Return to “Projects from the Heart”