Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Stocking construction tips

Fabric Swaps, Round Robins and Block of the Month Discussions.
cindyg

Re: Stocking construction tips

Post by cindyg » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:19 am

Hi Slow. Yes, this is the greatest site ever. I have learned so much, joined in prayer for each other, received prayers from them, laughed and cried with them. They are THE BEST! So welcome, please post pictures, join a BOM or fabric exchange and just jump right on in here and join us.

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:20 am

LOL Grammy65 - I'm feeling like a fish out of water with these stockings but I'm bound and determined to finish at least 2 - ROFLOL!

gmaann

Post by gmaann » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:53 pm

Welcome, Slow!! I have learned more in the 7 months I've been checking into this forum than I have learned in the 17 years I've been quilting. These gals are the GREATEST!!

cindyg

Post by cindyg » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:36 pm

Well, I finished one stocking tonight. It was easier than I thought. I had no problem with the cuff so I'll just keep doing it the way the instructions say. I haven't put the holly leaves or berry on it yet. Tomorrow is another day! Tonight all I did was drop bobbins on the floor and drop the stocking or the cuff. I felt like a bull in a china shop so when I finished the one stocking I had to get out of there. Some days are just like that. :>(

Return to “Swaps, Round Robins, BOM”