Welcome to the new Quilt in a Day community pages. Please use your old username and password to log in. If you forgot your password, you can reset it from the log in page. If you have questions about how the new board works, try the FAQ link above.

Voyager 17 riding on B-line??? :o)

Tips, Suggestions, and General Discussions about quilting by machine.
quilterbee

Voyager 17 riding on B-line??? :o)

Post by quilterbee » Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:49 pm

Anyone brave enough or stupid enough to put a Voyager on a B-line??? I think I may have to be stupid enough(and poor enough,GRIN!). The Voyager will be here soon and I don't have the Hinty Stretch yet(YIKES!).....problem. I know of 1 girl in one of my Yahoo groups that is doing it. She's happy. Is there anyone else doing it?? Thankyou!! Amie

cindyg

Re: Voyager 17 riding on B-line??? :o)

Post by cindyg » Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:11 am

I have a B-line so I'd be interested to know if it works with a Voyager 17. I would love more throat space than what I have with my Juki.

quilterbee

Re: Voyager 17 riding on B-line??? :o)

Post by quilterbee » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:28 am

There is one girl named Sue in the Juki yahoo group who is doing it. She is very happy, says she has no trouble with the wheels grinding down the tracks. She quilts 4 quilts a year. I've posted in the homequiltingsystems, hinterbergquilters,MQHS,Juki, TBLHQS(b-line) groups. Waitif for more feedback. Amie :o)

Return to “Machine & Longarm Quilting”